Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I didn't even know Tara was gay until the actor said it on The Talking Dead dramallama

Profitable Explorer

9,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
I Just Shipped My Pants
I didn't even know Tara was gay until the actor said it on The Talking Dead dramallama

In the one episode where they are walking and she gets hurt if you really listen to the conversation is complaining about a girl who didn't like her back. I think that was them hinting at it. I caught it just barely because right after the walkers attacked and she got hurt. Then they really played it up in this last episode.
lol really? they talked about in the actual show too if you payed attention.

edit: and she actually started a relationship with that girl in the camp. i think her name was Alicia.

Manly Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PegasusVentrice
I Just Shipped My Pants

In the one episode where they are walking and she gets hurt if you really listen to the conversation is complaining about a girl who didn't like her back. I think that was them hinting at it. I caught it just barely because right after the walkers attacked and she got hurt. Then they really played it up in this last episode.

Guess I was too busy payin attention to Brian. lol

Shameless Enabler

10,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
I did. She said so on the road then two seconds later I thought they were gonna kill her. It was like.

Blah blah I like girls

Ow my leg!

Blaaagh waaaaalkers!!!!

Oh noooooes!!!

Yeah I was pissed cause I'm sure they'll kill her soon first gay character EVER on the show. Bout damn time.

Manly Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Carbon Cleansed
I did. She said so on the road then two seconds later I thought they were gonna kill her. It was like.

Blah blah I like girls

Ow my leg!

Blaaagh waaaaalkers!!!!

Oh noooooes!!!

Yeah I was pissed cause I'm sure they'll kill her soon first gay character EVER on the show. Bout damn time.

Hopefully she makes it. I was yelling at her when she was just grabbing the leg of the crawler that was trying to eat her sister. I'm just like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!??" grab the back of its head or shoulders or something. It's trying to eat your sister :c
I Just Shipped My Pants
Carbon Cleansed

Blah blah I like girls

Ow my leg!

Blaaagh waaaaalkers!!!!

Oh noooooes!!!

Hopefully she makes it. I was yelling at her when she was just grabbing the leg of the crawler that was trying to eat her sister. I'm just like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!??" grab the back of its head or shoulders or something. It's trying to eat your sister :c

lol me too. i was like, "omg you ******** idiot!" i doubt 500% that she's a cop like she says. she doesn't even pass for the rank of "worst cop ever.".

Manly Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
jumping tiger of spirit
I Just Shipped My Pants
Carbon Cleansed

Blah blah I like girls

Ow my leg!

Blaaagh waaaaalkers!!!!

Oh noooooes!!!

lol me too. i was like, "omg you ******** idiot!" i doubt 500% that she's a cop like she says. she doesn't even pass for the rank of "worst cop ever.".

I think she said she wasn't a real cop. She was just training to be one.
I Just Shipped My Pants
jumping tiger of spirit
I Just Shipped My Pants
Carbon Cleansed

Blah blah I like girls

Ow my leg!

Blaaagh waaaaalkers!!!!

Oh noooooes!!!

I think she said she wasn't a real cop. She was just training to be one.

i know. thats why i said she doesn't even qualify for the rank of "worst cop ever".

it's like on the first day of training they never got past "welcome to cop training".

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Tara first mentions her preference toward the end of Live Bait , when "Brian" and the Chamblers are walking down the road and she speaks of someone she thought was "the one".
Subtle, but there you have it. Unfortunately, Alicia (or Tara, or maybe both) is likely to die before the season's out. The Walking Dead and happy endings don't mix.

Icy Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Muzeeki's avatar Papa Zug's avatar sblack1036's avatar sblack1036's avatar telsykora's avatar Anavrinbloom's avatar
PegasusVentrice
I Just Shipped My Pants

Yeah my boyfriend was having problems telling the two sisters apart (least I got how he could...because in the darker/lower lighting... they almost looked alike) So my boyfriend asked "Which one is he doing?" I laughed an as soon as he asked the younger sister had mentioned that she had liked this girl... and the feelings weren't mutual, or they had broken up.... Sooo one would assume she didn't like guys... or just went both ways.

Icy Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
silly people

8,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Clambake 200
She admitted she wasnt a real cop. Idk pretty cocky until that last episode...

Intellectual Lunatic

Melodic_Madness
She admitted she wasnt a real cop. Idk pretty cocky until that last episode...

It was probably her first day at the academy when the apocalypse happened lol.
She could barely hold a gun >.<

I Just Shipped My Pants

Honestly my dad didn't get it when we first watched it either. Just gotta pay close enough attention. They make it more obvious as time goes on anyway 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff