Total Votes:[ 24 ]
This poll closed on December 3, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Desna
Da_Mighty_Plum
Desna
Da_Mighty_Plum

I get what you guys are saying. I get the grief and I get the wrong state of mind. All the same, bullets. There should have at least been some injury wounds other than Rick and the Gov.

I agree with the suspension of disbelief on Rick surviving though. That was ridiculously bad but still epic. It's because he has the Python. The guy with the revolver just doesn't die, he's the sheriff.

Oh yeah. They had the protection as they made their march up the road. But as they entered the prison there should have been more injuries. There was nothing to stand behind. Everyone was insanely lucky to a crazy degree that they got out with minimal injuries. People meaning Rick's group. More than Rick and Bob should have been hurting.

In my mind Daryl should have been injured or killed. I will accept his walker kill that came up on his back. But the idea he could use the walker, who was scrawny and made up of decaying, soft flesh, should not have made a good shield. Those bullets, at that range, from those guns, should have went right through the zombie into Daryl. If Daryl doesn't have a gunshot wound somewhere when they return from the midseason break... He is a magician.

Daryl isn't magic. He just has an army of crazy fangirls who would go on a murderous rampage if he ever got killed off.

Fangirls are magic for Daryl. He draws on their magical love and devotion to survive impossible odds. dramallama

The protective power of one thousands vaginas is even greater than plot armor.

Lonely Phantom

I Just Shipped My Pants
I'm pissed at Lily for not watching her kid. I think you should probably watch your kid 24/7 during a zombie apocalypse.

I know. I was thinking the same. You move to a new area with hardly anyone else around, leaving you, an inexperienced fighter and shooter, to protect your daughter. Last time you let your daughter run around a walker was able to wander into a full camp and nearly nom her. If it was me I'd keep her in the camper. Or at least within a couple yards. Definitely within easy shooting distance if something appeared.

And did she really want to clean up all that red mud from her daughter's clothes later?

Lonely Phantom

I Just Shipped My Pants
I'm pissed at Lily for not watching her kid. I think you should probably watch your kid 24/7 during a zombie apocalypse.

Ha! She must have taken lessons from Lori.

Lonely Phantom

After rewatching the episode... I saw that when Lizzie and her sister shot Alicia they weren't the only ones. I forgot about them. There were two other children with them. And they took off. But the bus left just before that scene.

Perhaps the kids still have Judith, if she is still alive. So Tyrese would be with the kids and Judith.

ALSO, I checked. That zombie the camera lingers on as they are shown swarming the prison right at the end of the episode is Clara. She is the crazy woman Rick met in the first episode of the season.
These guys on the governors side were a bunch of noobs! neutral how do you have a tank and lose!?

Stone-cold Deadeye

I cried when they showed Judith's car seat. I lost sleep when I read it in the comic book. Since then, I have had another child, a girl. She is young like Judith. It's so sad. Just imagining the walkers grabbing her and ripping her apart while she screams. crying

Stone-cold Deadeye

no stahp plz
so the new villain will be
negan?
Not yet. They have a ways to go in the story and I'm not sure they (AMC) are going to do another two seasons at this time to get there. Which is a shame. It's like AMC gets stir crazy if a show has more than a few seasons. I could be wrong. I hope I am. I love reading the comics and I love seeing the parallels between the two.

Lonely Phantom

PreachInsanity
These guys on the governors side were a bunch of noobs! neutral how do you have a tank and lose!?

They lost spectacularly!

I found it a bit crazy they started shooting up the prison with the tank. They were just blindly following the Governor's commands without stopping to think "hey, we just knocked down the very vital prison fence and are down blowing holes in the prison, the place we had intended to be our new home." By the time they made it to the last fence that brought them face to face with Rick's group, with no gates or fences between them, they were pretty much screwed. Or, rather, knocking down the fence screwed everyone.

The plan really was a lousy one, actually. Sure, the tank and the armed people certainly were a pretty good bluff. Other people might have allowed themselves to be bullied out of the prison. However, Rick didn't go for it. I'm surprised the Governor thought it might. After that point the Governor tried to up it with a death threat by placing a sword to Hershel's neck, but that didn't help. By that point there was no win for the Governor. And I wonder if he knew that. That he really just wanted everyone to kill and destroy. Maybe that he just went completely nutty by that point.

Shooting it up was pointless, really. It was just destroying the place they wanted to make their new home. Rick was right that knocking down the gates would make the prison useless to everyone. It would be next to impossible to repair. Even if they could fix and put them back up they'd have tons of walkers already heading toward the prison because of the noise. The grass area and prison yard would be swarmed. The prison would be surrounded, blocking all entrances or exits. No going in or out. Impossible to gather food and water. Anyone still inside would be stuck.

I'm bothered that no one on the Governor's side stopped to think "this is a lost cause" after the tank rolled down the main gate. Or even as they reached the final gate. I mean, would they really want to follow a guy who sword chopped an unarmed, bound old man? And they are watching all their friends fall one after another? Were they all that desperate and mesmerized by Phillip in a few days that they'd just keep going without a thought?

...eh.
So they're finally leaving the prison behind. As cool as the prison arc was, some of my favorite parts of the comics were after(especially when it was just Rick and Carl on their own, which seems to be the direction they're taking it).

s**t's gonna be crazy in February! It's no longer the one big family, it's a bunch of smaller nomadic groups. The mid-season finale was heartwrenching, epic, and intense. But on top of that, it's a good lead in to how they're going to shake up the story.
Desna
PreachInsanity

They lost spectacularly!

I found it a bit crazy they started shooting up the prison with the tank. They were just blindly following the Governor's commands without stopping to think "hey, we just knocked down the very vital prison fence and are down blowing holes in the prison, the place we had intended to be our new home." By the time they made it to the last fence that brought them face to face with Rick's group, with no gates or fences between them, they were pretty much screwed. Or, rather, knocking down the fence screwed everyone.

The plan really was a lousy one, actually. Sure, the tank and the armed people certainly were a pretty good bluff. Other people might have allowed themselves to be bullied out of the prison. However, Rick didn't go for it. I'm surprised the Governor thought it might. After that point the Governor tried to up it with a death threat by placing a sword to Hershel's neck, but that didn't help. By that point there was no win for the Governor. And I wonder if he knew that. That he really just wanted everyone to kill and destroy. Maybe that he just went completely nutty by that point.

Shooting it up was pointless, really. It was just destroying the place they wanted to make their new home. Rick was right that knocking down the gates would make the prison useless to everyone. It would be next to impossible to repair. Even if they could fix and put them back up they'd have tons of walkers already heading toward the prison because of the noise. The grass area and prison yard would be swarmed. The prison would be surrounded, blocking all entrances or exits. No going in or out. Impossible to gather food and water. Anyone still inside would be stuck.

I'm bothered that no one on the Governor's side stopped to think "this is a lost cause" after the tank rolled down the main gate. Or even as they reached the final gate. I mean, would they really want to follow a guy who sword chopped an unarmed, bound old man? And they are watching all their friends fall one after another? Were they all that desperate and mesmerized by Phillip in a few days that they'd just keep going without a thought?

...eh.

To sum it up they were basically like this....
User Image

Sparkly Lover

9,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The mid-season finale was to epic! I was literally shaking at the end. I can't believe I have to wait till Feburary for the rest! scream I don't want the group to split up. Will they get back together? I haven't read the comic series/

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Oh s**t, everything is coming full-circle with the comics gonk

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
Damn the gov. to hell for killing Hershal! scream (frigg'n b*****d.. mad ) but then again, I'm actually glad that he finally gets put down by Michone and Lilly. ^.^ I think he deserved it after all the horrible things dat he's done in the past..plus I liked that last li'll bit when some zombie stepped over that one chess piece which represented the Gov.'s down fall…

Plus I think the title "too far gone" does have someth'n to do with the Gov., I.e., bringing in the tank, and having some death wish on rick and his ppls, it's like either he does what the gov. tells him to do, or he'll die along with his ppls…but IMO, ik he's using the tank as a "leverage" to force themselves in and all…but I think it's go'n a li'll too overkill…as that's obviously gonna invite more zombies heading to the prison, especially with the tank blow'n up when Dyral put a grenade in there, and alotta cross fires are go'n on…

Ahh…damm…now we have go wait for 2 whole months just for another brand new epi. >_< but this epi. was def. worth while watching, and a totally epic one at that! ^^ can't wait to see what's in store for us on Feb.! biggrin

8,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Clambake 200
My jaw dropped a few times. When hershel died, when the girls saved Tyreese with guns (thank you Carol for that bit of wisdom), when the Governor finally died, and when they found that empty baby carrier. Ooooh the feels sad

Manly Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Desna
I Just Shipped My Pants

Ha! She must have taken lessons from Lori.

Haha probably

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces