Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you trust the mysterious stranger?

Yes 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
No 0.6 60.0% [ 9 ]
Undecided 0.2 20.0% [ 3 ]
I'm a Walker, so I only care about how he tastes. 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
This poll closed on February 23, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Lonely Phantom

A NOTICE: This thread is to discuss tonight's (February 22nd 2015) episode of The Walking Dead. Before, during, and after it airs. It will contain SPOILERS for tonight's episode "The Distance" and all previous episodes.

You've been warned.

If you want a place to talk as tonight's episode broadcasts live, join us here at showtime. Share your theories, shock, or even ask questions as things happen in the show. Or drop by after for post-show discussion.

Pre-show discussion!
- How did you feel about last week's episode? Liked it? Didn't like it?

- What do you think of this well-groomed, clean fellow that has approached the group? Do you like the cut of his jib? Do you think he's going to be bad news or a blessing to the weary group? (No comic spoilers unless under spoiler cut. Some people don't read the comic.)

- Do you think Sasha is going to calm down or do you think she's going to be a liability to the group? Making rash decisions like she did last episode.

- Do you think Noah is going to crack after losing his whole family and feeling responsible for Beth and Tyreese's death?

- Any theories of what to expect from tonight's episode?

Golden Fatcat

13,425 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Sasha is such a liability at this point. I see her as not being able to move forward, just like her brother (for the exception I see her going out in a bang).
A also feel Noah is going to betray them.

And omg, Rick saying 'we are the walking dead', the best haha

Lonely Phantom

S e r i o u s - O c e a n
Sasha is such a liability at this point. I see her as not being able to move forward, just like her brother (for the exception I see her going out in a bang).
A also feel Noah is going to betray them.

And omg, Rick saying 'we are the walking dead', the best haha

I did get a feeling she might be able to come back from her anger after her sit down with Maggie. It seemed to help mellow her out a little that might continue into the following episodes. It might take time, but I think it is possible she'll get better. A bit like how Ty was after he lost his girlfriend at the prison. He was angry and took risks. Though, if Sasha risks the group again so soon...

Betray them? Nah, I think Noah feels bad enough I think he'd rather die than betray them. He was willing to go back to Dawn to spare everyone before. I think he values himself less important than everyone else in the group.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Rick does not give ONE DAMN about Aaron's salesperson speech. XD.

Lonely Phantom

I don't know. I would think Michonne would be one of the more wary members of the group with a new community. She's had more trouble with communities/camps.

And Rick is reeeeally angry and paranoid.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
She's the one going off about how they need to find a safe place to settle now. It's weird.

Lonely Phantom

After that conversation between Michonne and Rick I'm pretty sure that whenever they come up on Aaron's community there will be noise. Good noises.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Or the noise of carol singlehandedly taking the entire town down like terminus.

Edit: these damn car noises muting the dialogue!

Lonely Phantom

Oh hey Aaron. Sorry about your car. Do you have a car wash in your community?

Lonely Phantom

kefkadragon

Closed captioning is very useful.

Golden Fatcat

13,425 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Nerd 50
Desna

I think I just don't like how cowardly Noah started off.

Sasha. I just don't see how they can make her go further as a interesting character. She's tough but she's detached. She had a moment of clarity with Maggie but so did the others when they lost hope. At this point I just want to see someone go to the group say hi and leave ha that's how I imagine how a real apocolypse go down for we reason.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Desna
kefkadragon

Closed captioning is very useful.

My sister blabbing about the oscars in the next room isn't helping. Can't use my basement today after I already set it up in my living room.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
That zombie that got the flair to his face. SO METAL!!!!!!

His face lite up and you can see the skull. SO COOL!!!!

Golden Fatcat

13,425 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Nerd 50
I think it so cute that Carl still wears the hat.

Lonely Phantom

kefkadragon

My sister blabbing about the oscars in the next room isn't helping. Can't use my basement today after I already set it up in my living room.

Meh, watching the Oscars is boring.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces