Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

A NOTICE: This thread is to discuss tonight's (March 2nd 2014) episode of The Walking Dead. Before, during, and after it airs. It will contain SPOILERS for tonight's episode "Still" and all previous episodes.

You've been warned.

If you want a place to talk as tonight's episode broadcasts live, join us here at showtime. Share your theories, shock, or even ask questions as things happen in the show.

Pre-show discussion!
- What do you think will happen with Daryl and Beth tonight? Do you think we'll see much else of the other groups besides them?

- Do you think any other groups will finally make contact with another?

- What do you think has happened to Maggie, Sasha, and Bob?

- Any knew thoughts on which character will die this season?

- Is Spaghetti Wednesday still on Wednesday?

Lonely Phantom

Mmm.

So, would you rather have rattlesnake or squirrel for dinner?

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Beth has got to stop acting like an idiot. I know she's young, but she's going to get herself killed. Worse, endanger Daryl!

Lonely Phantom

No, Beth! Don't do anything to bad-mouth or endanger Daryl! The fangirls/boys will turn on you and you won't ever recover!

Lonely Phantom

Kassavdra
Beth has got to stop acting like an idiot. I know she's young, but she's going to get herself killed. Worse, endanger Daryl!

*laughs* Didn't see this post until after I made my last post. XD

But yeah, this. I can see her need to act and do something. But get a drink? She couldn't have come up with something else? Getting drunk during an apocalypse where the night before you had to spend a horrific night in a trunk with walkers pounding on the car? No. Really bad idea. Listen to Daryl. Or come up with a less suicidal plan.

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Desna
Mmm.

So, would you rather have rattlesnake or squirrel for dinner?

I'm going with rattlesnake. More meat, and squirrels are more cuddly. I actually like most snakes, just not big on the poison ones. Pythons are very cool, as long as they are too small to squeeze me to death. (Babbling during commercial break…)

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Desna
No, Beth! Don't do anything to bad-mouth or endanger Daryl! The fangirls/boys will turn on you and you won't ever recover!

LOL!

Lonely Phantom

So is this Beth's acting out episode? Paralleling Carl's episode? "I can take care of myself! I can forage and manage just fine without you!" ... Poor Daryl having to become a surrogate daddy for this. >_>

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Feel so much better now that I'm dressed for the show.

Cuddly Puppy

Desna

Lol. lol

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Desna
So is this Beth's acting out episode? Paralleling Carl's episode? "I can take care of myself! I can forage and manage just fine without you!" ... Poor Daryl having to become a surrogate daddy for this. >_>

I hope we get more than that. I would like to see some of the other survivors.

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I knew that clock was bad news!

Lonely Phantom

I am very, very interested to know why Daryl is taking money and jewelry. I'm sure it isn't for the value or anything. I'm sure it serves a purpose.

And ah! Here is another corpse with a sign. I want to know more about that, too.

Lonely Phantom

And awww. There goes the new shirt. Shouldn't have stood in front of the swinging golf club.

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Desna
And awww. There goes the new shirt. Shouldn't have stood in front of the swinging golf club.

Who wears white to the zombie apocalypse?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff