Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which would you choose?

The entire 112oz can of Chocolate Pudding 0.45714285714286 45.7% [ 16 ]
The entire can of Crazy Cheese 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 5 ]
1 roasted snake 0.4 40.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Dedicated Prophet

Oh my God. It's Joe but maaaan... Daryl you gotta find Beth!
Kremeh
Okay, comic book readers. Who are these dudes??

From the context of this thread, polygamists.

Dedicated Prophet

The Shattered Silence

User Image

Oh, s**t.

User Image

I honestly feel as though Joe is a parallel to Negan.

Ambrosyne's Waifu

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

Welp. That preview didn't look too good.

User Image

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Lady Khaleesi
The Shattered Silence

User Image

Oh, s**t.

User Image

Probably, judging by the way they were talking about raping Michonne back at the house. And Negan's personality..... the reassuring thing about this is that they aren't the ones who took Beth.

Dedicated Prophet

Wut Panda
Lady Khaleesi
The Shattered Silence

User Image

Oh, s**t.

User Image

Probably, judging by the way they were talking about raping Michonne back at the house. And Negan's personality..... the reassuring thing about this is that they aren't the ones who took Beth.

Can't be too sure. but the hairstyle Joe has def reminds me of Negan's. Oh boy. Next season is gonna be freakin crazy.

Lonely Phantom

Hmmm... Interesting. Maggie has hardly said a thing about Beth. She's all "Find me Glenn", "Gotta find Glenn", etc. She didn't even leave signs for Beth.

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Lol nobody cares that Tony's dead

Thirteenth Seeker

Desna
Hmmm... Interesting. Maggie has hardly said a thing about Beth. She's all "Find me Glenn", "Gotta find Glenn", etc. She didn't even leave signs for Beth.
this, *so* hard. i find it quite peculiar.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
All aboard the Bethyl trainnnnn emotion_awesome

And then she is gone. And my happiness is destroyed. Daryl chasing after her though.. and then finally just sitting on the road. crying

This season. Too many feels. Tooooo many feels. The last few episodes are going to be ... insane. You know s**t is all hitting the fan. crying crying crying

I was really worried Beth was going to die though.. like, overly worried. I suspected that maybe it was somebody from the old group who took her, but they would have waited for Daryl... so I have no idea. And I just pray she isn't raped. crying

Also, next episode?! Those kids..where was the baby? I didn't see the baby in the previews?!

I'm so over worked from this episode.. I shouldn't have ever watched this series.. It isn't good for me. xD! Too many emotions.

Lonely Phantom

Kokomo
Desna
this, *so* hard. i find it quite peculiar.

The host on Talking Dead asked the actress who plays Maggie and she says that Maggie has sort of convinced herself that when she finds Glenn she'll find Maggie. Glenn is a sort of bridge to good things happening.

But I'd still think she'd think, talk and act more with Beth in mind.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
I'll be honest with you. When it seemed to be heading into Beth/Daryl romantic territory, I gagged. But, now that she's kidnapped, no chance of that I hope.

I like that Bob and Sasha are finally getting more attention. And Maggie and Sasha are freaking kick-a**!

Lonely Phantom

I'm still curious about the funeral home. Was it a set up? A trap? Who lived there?

It did seem as though the walkers could have been led to the house. Just having an entire crowd just lined up at the door seemed waaaaaaay too unlikely. They were just waiting there. All up there on the porch. And all that rope that Daryl put up... did someone cut it or did the herd of walkers knock all of it down?

Could the dog have been a trick, too? Could they have sent the dog up to see if someone was actually inside? To test the person's reaction toward the animal?

And awwwwww. *watching Talking Dead* Dooley, the one-eyed dog from tonight's episode lost his eye saving his real owner from a carjacker.

Lonely Phantom

The Governor of Woodbury
I'll be honest with you. When it seemed to be heading into Beth/Daryl romantic territory, I gagged. But, now that she's kidnapped, no chance of that I hope.

I like that Bob and Sasha are finally getting more attention. And Maggie and Sasha are freaking kick-a**!

I'm not really a fan of Daryl and Beth. I see it as maybe a crush on Beth's side at most. Daryl looking at her more as a new sibling.
And Daryl is suppose to be in his 40s and Beth is, like, 18 or 19. Yeeeeeeeeah. No.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I was wondering about it being a trap as well.. it would be way too easy to bring a group of walkers to the house.. especially if you had a vehicle to escape in after the thought...

I think the dog was maybe a decoy? Or something? It really felt like a trap...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff