Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think the leader of this community would accept you into it?

Yes, I would have very useful skills 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 5 ]
Maybe 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
No, I'd be kicked out 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I don't care 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
This poll closed on March 4, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Lonely Phantom

A NOTICE: This thread is to discuss tonight's (March 1st 2015) episode of The Walking Dead. Before, during, and after it airs. It will contain SPOILERS for tonight's episode "Remember" and all previous episodes.

You've been warned.

If you want a place to talk as tonight's episode broadcasts live, join us here at showtime. Share your theories, shock, or even ask questions as things happen in the show. Or drop by after for post-show discussion.

Pre-show discussion!
- What did you think of last week's episode? How do you feel toward Aaron and his community in Alexandria now?

- Seems to me as though tonight's episode will mostly be about the group adjusting. Who do you think will have the hardest time getting used to this new community? Do you think anyone in the group might not be welcome there by the community's leader and have to prove themselves?

- When is Morgan going to catch up?!

- Also, including tonight's episode, there are only 5 more episodes left in Season 5. So finale episode on the last Sunday of March. What do you think will happen for the remainder of the season? They can't stay safe up in this new community forever.

Hilarious Puppy

...I think that... it's time now that we hold a memorial before it happens. The first ever pre-memorial. Let us bow our heads in prayer and remember... Rick's beard. cat_crying Oh lord Kirkman, of the great writers in the sky. May you guide the beard towards your shining heavens and welcome it as you would any other great facial accessory.

Lonely Phantom

Ember F Strife

There are some who will be quite happy to see Rick's beard gone.

Maybe if he just groomed it a little and cut off some of that long hair... >.>

I'm shocked there aren't more shaggy beard men in that group. I mean, what is Eugene's secret? And why isn't he sharing with Rick?

Hilarious Puppy

Desna

There are those who wish for Rick to shave, but I never want to see that magnificent beard go. I bet Abraham rubs his face against a hot rock everyday which disintegrates his beard into his regular chops. Eugene? He watches Abraham rock-shave which causes his manliness to shrink in comparison and his beard literally un-grows itself and sprouts out the back of his head like a mullet. cat_4laugh

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I'm super excited for tonight's episode! Mainly because Scott Ian, one of the guitarists from the heavy metal band Anthrax, is making a cameo tonight as a zombie.

RIP Scott the Zombie... You're the man.

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
I expect a bunch of new characters to be introduced tonight.

Lonely Phantom

Daryl is so courteous. He brought food.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I haven't read the comics... but I have a feeling they're in another Terminus only the cannibals are trying to gain the group's trust first before trapping and eating them. :p

Lonely Phantom

Dang... How short is congress lady or how tall is Rick?

Lonely Phantom

Good bye, beard.

Hilarious Puppy

Noooooooo! God dammit, why did I call it?! Nooooooo! cat_crying I'm so sorry, beard! May you rest in peace.

Lonely Phantom

That possum's tail was like a hook during that scene with Daryl in front of the camera. >_>

Lonely Phantom

Figure Mr. Dixon out?

Couldn't help but think of the quote about Nelson from Simpsons. "A riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a vest."

I think his job will be exterminator. Got possums or pesky squirrels? Call Daryl Dixon.

Lonely Phantom

Ember F Strife
Noooooooo! God dammit, why did I call it?! Nooooooo! cat_crying I'm so sorry, beard! May you rest in peace.

It would have received a better send off if Rick shaved it off with a knife.

Lonely Phantom

Seems we have met the first likely a*****e of Alexandria. >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas