Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
what i wana know is dat why is it already get'n towards da season finale when its only a mere 7-8 episodes, and we have to wait till frigg'n Feb. to continue da rest of da episodes…>_<

Also…as much as i don't like Eugene for lie'n dat he's not a scientist, i kinda hope dat he'll be ok after a major coma from being knocked out by Abraham…o_o

And…dat ending tho! like WTF?! eek damn dat b*****d cop Bob just head butted Sasha! i don't even trust dat cop from da get go… xp

Plus…i don't think i trust dat doc. guy too, i mean what if he gives Beth da wrong meds to give to Carol? but i also hope Carol will be awright too, so i hope she don't die yet as well…other then dat, it was kinda cool to see Dayrl rip dat head off of dat zombie and bash cop bob over da head with it lol mrgreen

it also looks like Gabriel found an underground escape spot in his office, and just escaped out da office…how's he even gonna survive without dat machete dat he just took lol o_0 but i don't trust this guy as well, since he just escaped and all…hope he doesn't ******** up and harm da group with a heard of zombies and s**t…

then again, i can't wait till da season finale! hope it better be a good one before Feb. lol smile

Lonely Phantom

Dark Midnight Whisperer

It's not the season finale. Just the mid-season finale. We just have to wait until February for them to start up again with last 8 or so episodes of the whole season.

I think Eugene will be okay. Despite being a liar, he does have some good ideas that can help the group, like the filtration system that Rosita displayed. It will just take some time for trust to be rebuilt. Though, the show could throw a curveball and have Eugene killed, as well.

Actually, the epinephrine he suggested shouldn't hurt Carol. And there is really no reason for him to want Carol dead. The guy he tricked Beth into killing was another doctor. So he only got rid of him because it threatened his security at the hospital and made him expendable. He's already pretty regretful of what he did, too. Carol isn't a threat to him, so I don't see him trying to kill Carol with bad medical advice.

I don't think the preacher is a bad guy. Just weak and timid. I think he's not sure what he wants and is overwhelmed by fear. He thought the only thing he had to fear was the walkers, but now he's seeing that people have changed dramatically while he hid in his church for a year+. If he does cause trouble I believe it will only be by stupidity and not deliberately. So him accidentally luring walkers back to the church.

Ice-Cold Lunatic

6,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I was expecting Abraham to kill Eugene, and I wouldn't blame him either. For Abraham, Eugene was his only hope. Then, Eugene tells him that he's a fraud and they went all this way for nothing.

As for Bob, I stopped trusting him the moment he started that BS argument with his partner. That was a classic move any cop would use.

I don't think the doc will trick Beth into killing Carol. He has nothing to gain from it, which is his only motive for continuing to treat patients.

Gabriel didn't plan for anything beyond escaping the church. The most important being that he lacks the basic survival instincts to make it in the apocalypse. Also, he endangered the group at the church by leaving that hole open. Chances are, next episode the church gets overrun with walkers. He'll probably end up dead soon if the group doesn't go looking for him. I wouldn't waste the time on him. He's too much of a coward and only thinks of himself. He refuses to contribute to the group in any way, shape or form.

Lonely Phantom

Post Coital Cookie
I flipped more at Sasha's stupidity than Daryl almost getting bit. I knew he wouldn't get it just yet. Next week, however, is a different story. But, literally, ******** Sasha fer that. That was so beyond stupid and while she's been very in control before the second Rick heard that man's name was Bob, he shoulda made a better decision than to leave her by herself.

Tonight's episode set up way too many potential deaths and I'm uncomfortable. And where in the blue hell is Morgan, already?! He better not show up to die as a stand in fer a main character. I'd be sad if any of the main were to go, but that'd be such a cop out.

After watching Talking Dead and hearing the actress explain why Sasha lowered her guard, I understand her moment of stupidity a bit more. It makes her slip a little more forgivable.

Sasha just had that emotional moment with Tyreese just a short time before outside at the car. About her feelings for Bob, and being unable to put him down. She felt guilt for that. After being reassured by Ty it made her a bit more positive. She was also feeling more sympathetic rather than angry. So when she hears that the man's name is Bob that hits home for her. Then hearing his story also struck a chord with her. He spoke of a friend outside on the pavement that is now a walker. How he owes him and that he really wants to put that friend down. Remembering what Ty did for her and Bob, she feels compelled to at least give Cop-Bob some closure with his friend. She couldn't put down her Bob, but she could at least help a fellow human in a similar situation, seeing a person they care about as a monster.

She shouldn't have turned her back and focus away from the guy she was meant to watch. They also shouldn't have left Sasha with Cop-Bob after hearing his real name. That wasn't a smart move on Rick's part, anyway.

And I would disagree that she was in control. She was grieving and angry. She was being hot-headed and losing her cool over things. That was a dangerous mind-set to be in, too. Certainly if they were going to have to run into a tense situation in a hostage exchange. Though, I believe the hostage exchange is ruined now.

I'm thinking Morgan is lingering around the church. He is watching and I think he'll finally reveal himself when I'm sure s**t hits the fan around the church in the mid-season finale. He'll be there to help Carl and Michonne defend things. I don't think he'll die. If they did that... I would be pissed, too.

Yeah, I'm feeling a bit nervous about next week's episode. So many people are at risk. Beth could die. Carol could die, perhaps quietly on the hospital bed (man would that be a blow to Daryl). Sasha or Tyreese could go. Judith could die. Pretty much everyone at the firetruck is at risk (Glenn, Maggie, Abraham, Eugene, Rosita and Tara). Daryl isn't safe either.

The only three I consider safe from death are Rick, Carl, and Michonne.

Lonely Phantom

Animefan6-6-06

In that moment? Yeah, Abraham probably would have done it. He was lost to his frustration and rage. He was used. But I think Abraham has also formed a bit of an attachment to Eugene. After spending so long with him. Much like Rosita thinks of Eugene as a comrade and defended him, Abe will begin to feel the same way. Forgiveness will just take longer. Eugene also saved his life. Without his arrival Abe was going to blow his head off after finding his family. And at the end of the episode Abraham starts to realize that he doesn't want to die. He's found new people to fill the void left behind by his murdered family and he has a reason to survive. Even if it isn't for a cure, he isn't alone and he still has people who rely on him. And vice-versa.

Yeah, Cop-Bob was being to willing to help and then brought on a sad story to sway his captors. Kind of a reverse Stockholm Syndrome thing going on there. XD And the camera angles they used certainly made you suspect something bad was going to happen to Sasha.

I agree. He killed out of self-preservation. Carol isn't a danger to his position/life and just a patient. And he probably feels he owes Beth something since he tricked her into killing the other guy. Plus, if he wanted Carol to die he could have simply refused to provide any advice and turned Beth away rather than risk being involved. That would have been easier than wasting their supply of medication.

I don't think the walkers are smart enough to find the hole left in the church's flooring. I think someone like Gabriel would need to run back to the church and climb under to get them to follow and find the hole. But that would get them into the church and put them all in danger. I think that is what will happen. Or Gabriel will be bitten and run back to the church, only to turn and put the other three in danger.

I'm up on the air if they'd kill him next week or have him survive for more episodes in season 5. Everyone in the show is pretty much hardened and ready to slit throats. I think his character as a completely uninitiated person to the new world since he's been hiding for a year would add another point of view and voice of non-violence and a humanitarian to the group. Something that is dwindling in Rick's group. So him pointing out issues like that while Rick becomes darker would be a source of character conflict and drama. It is a possibility to his character continuing. But he's also pretty weak and useless. Not sure how many people would want to keep him around and Gabriel doesn't seem to want to have anything to do with Rick and co. Currently, anyway. He'll probably run back to them for protection very soon. >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff