Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

A NOTICE: This thread is to discuss tonight's (November 23rd 2014) episode of The Walking Dead. Before, during, and after it airs. It will contain SPOILERS for tonight's episode "Crossed" and all previous episodes.

You've been warned.

If you want a place to talk as tonight's episode broadcasts live, join us here at showtime. Share your theories, shock, or even ask questions as things happen in the show. Or drop by after for post-show discussion.

Pre-show discussion!
- We're bouncing around again between stories. It seems tonight's episode might focus more on those who stay behind to protect the church. Like Carl. And then spend the other half focusing on Beth at the hospital. The big hospital raid might not happen until the actual mid-season finale episode. Are you getting annoyed by the jumping around or are you fine with it?

- What did you think of last week's episode with Carol? Do you like Carol more or even less than when we first met her in season 1? Would you be upset if she actually died very soon?

- What do you think of Noah? Like him? Hate him? Do you think he'll survive? His odds are poor due to that limp, but he has done relatively well all alone in the streets of Atlanta while being pretty soft and ignorant of survival since he's been captive in a hospital for a year. ... Where was he getting his food?

- How many more times will cop lady slap Beth?

- I've asked this every week, but... when is Morgan going to show up again?! I'm thinking he's going to help Carl get out of some trouble and arrive in the nick of time at the church.

- We're nearly at the mid-season finale! Has anyone else felt like it went by pretty fast? Are you ready for the last episode of TWD of 2014? What do you think we could expect? I'm betting on a shoot-out at the hospital and luring all the walkers around Atlanta. Not as crazy as last year's mid-season finale, but maybe something nearly as sad? Poor Hershel.

Lonely Phantom

*winces* The nails scraping along the floor. I kept thinking he'd break a nail clean off. *shudders*
Hopefully he isn't completely losing it.

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Desna
*winces* The nails scraping along the floor. I kept thinking he'd break a nail clean off. *shudders*

I just hope he doesn't try to hurt Michonne and the kids.

Lonely Phantom

Misty Moonsilver
Desna

I just hope er doesn't try to hurt Michonne and the kids.

That's what I was worried about. That he'd do something that will jeopardize them. I know he's too much of a pacifist to hurt them by his own hand by a weapon. But lock them out? Freak out and run, leaving a door or window open. Or open the door to the wrong person.

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Desna
Misty Moonsilver
Desna

That's what I was worried about. That he'd do something that will jeopardize them. I know he's too much of a pacifist to hurt them by his own hand by a weapon. But lock them out? Freak out and run, leaving a door or window open. Or open the door to the wrong person.

omg yeah I was thinking about him locking Michonne and the kids out.

Lonely Phantom

They are going to leave Maggie alone to watch coma-Eugene and suicidal-rage beast Abe with 1000s of walkers a short distance away?

Lonely Phantom

Misty Moonsilver
Desna
Misty Moonsilver
Desna

I'm hoping that if worst comes to worst that Morgan will arrive to help.

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Desna
Misty Moonsilver
Desna
Misty Moonsilver
Desna

I'm hoping that if worst comes to worst that Morgan will arrive to help.

Gahhhh I would much rather see him soon than focusing on Beth. AGAIN.

Lonely Phantom

Ewww. Man, was that place with all the melted rotters like that because of the bomb?

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I can't believe he ripped the head off!!!!!!!!!

Lonely Phantom

Man, for a few seconds there I thought all the "Daryl is going to die this season" was going to come true. XD And Rick was going to lose it.

Lonely Phantom

Misty Moonsilver

He nearly got bit trying to grab that head. >_o Good thing the eyes were really gooey and easy to push in?

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Daryl proving once again he's a sick badass. I was expecting him to beat the cop to death with the head.

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Desna
Misty Moonsilver

He nearly got bit trying to grab that head. >_o Good thing the eyes were really gooey and easy to push in?
I knowwwwwwwww! I was screaming at the tv "What are you DOING????!!!".

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Wow, I don't hate two of the hostage cops. That big needs to die, but the other two are somewhat logical and know dawn is a b***h.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff