Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

A NOTICE: This thread is to discuss tonight's (February 23rd 2014) episode of The Walking Dead. Before, during, and after it airs. It will contain SPOILERS for tonight's episode "Claimed" and all previous episodes.

You've been warned.

If you want a place to talk as tonight's episode broadcasts live, join us here at showtime. Share your theories, shock, or even ask questions as things happen in the show.

Pre-show discussion!
So, last week we were finally shown what happened (sort of) to the rest of the group. Daryl and Beth made it out and are searching for trails. Maggie, Sasha, and Bob found the bus, but it appeared everyone inside was killed and/or walker-ified. Tyreese has Judith, Lizzie and Mika, and then ran into Carol. Glenn escaped the prison with Tara, which eventually led them to Abraham and his crew.

- One of the biggest things from last week's episode was the introduction of Abraham, Eugene, and Rosita. Woo! My thinking is Glenn will be joining them. At least temporarily. I think, based off of the voice over in the trailer for the coming episode, that Tara will leave. Whether it is right there in her first encounter with Abe she chooses to leave the unconscious Glenn in his care, or she'll wander off at some point in the episode when she feels she is not needed. That is what I'm thinking. I don't think she wants to be around people she has wronged and that she currently lacks the will to survive.

- The other big thing was the revelation that Judith is alive and Carol is back. That group is just a ticking time bomb. Now this reeeeeeally crazy group is on their way down the tracks to Terminus. What do you suppose that is? Will have have a connection to the comic book storyline? Will it be something exclusive to the show? Do you think it has something to do with that radio broadcast that Daryl, Michonne, Tyreese, and Bob heard? (or do you suppose that was Eugene's doing?) Could they be connected to whoever it was that murdered that group in that episode with the Governor/Phillip/Brian? The one where the Gov and the rest came across a group, elected not to attack them for their supplies, only to return to find someone else killed the people and ransacked the place. Could it have anything to do with whoever has been killing people and sticking labeling signs on corpses that were shown in the first half of season 4? Is Carol, Ty and the rest walking into a horrible trap or could it actually be "safe", more or less?
And gah! Keep Lizzie away from Judith!

- Do you think more will happen with Daryl and Beth? That bit in last week's episode didn't really have a whole lot. We got a little more idea of what's going on in Beth's head. Not so much with Daryl. It seemed they lost the trail of Ty's group because of the dead bodies and the choice Ty and Carol made to walk on the train tracks. Can't leave footprints there.

- What do you think Maggie is going to do now? There isn't a trained tracker there in her group and Bob and Sasha are still injured and sick. Do you think we'll see more of her tonight?

- Seems we are going to get more screen time with Rick, Carl, and Michonne based on what we see in the trailer and from the clip we got during the Talking Dead. Who do you think is responsible for sending Rick into hiding? Who got out of that truck and is wandering around that town? Do you think its Abraham stumbling onto that residential area? Do you think Abe will show up with Glenn and Rick and Abe's group with join? What's in that room Michonne was attempting to open? IS CARL IN THE HOUSE FOR ONCE?

Lonely Phantom

Then again, Abe could be telling Glenn to give up on Maggie for dead.

Lonely Phantom

Poor Michonne. Trying to connect with Carl.

Lonely Phantom

Okay. Rick didn't block the house well enough. >_o And that is definitely not Abe downstairs.

Really, if Michonne and Carl were only going to be gone for a few hours I wouldn't have slept no matter how run down I felt. I would have stayed awake long enough for their return and then slept. Especially after knowing about the coma. He wasn't responsive even with his son shaking and screaming at him.

Lonely Phantom

And of course they'd choose that place to sleep for the night. -_-
And they probably have stolen all of the last bit of supplies Rick and group had. Hopefully he didn't have any guns sitting out.

Wonder how the return trip for Michonne and Carl will go.

Lonely Phantom

That guy is going to turn walker right in front of Rick. XD

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Desna

nah, I think he knocked him unconscious and Rick is in a race-against-time to get the rifle before he wakes up.

Lonely Phantom

Walkers of the Corn!

And just gotta keep laughing at Eugene's mullet.

Lonely Phantom

Wut Panda
Desna

nah, I think he knocked him unconscious and Rick is in a race-against-time to get the rifle before he wakes up.

I don't know. Maybe, since reality rules are different from tv/movie rules. He could be dead or just knocked out. My guess would be dead since that makes it more dangerous.

Lonely Phantom

Nobody hears all the banging and doors closing?

And yay! We probably have two future walkers in the house!

Anxious Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Tyrese, Judith, Carol, Rick Carl, and Michonne reunion next episode

Oh god that preview. I hope Daryl isnt dead.

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Omfg did Rick get his revolver out?

Lonely Phantom

Kremeh
Tyrese, Judith, Carol, Rick Carl, and Michonne reunion next episode

Oh god that preview. I hope Daryl isnt dead.

I don't think the reunion will be that soon.

It would be interesting if they chose to kill Daryl off, but a major risk for the show.

Lonely Phantom

Wut Panda

Of the house? I think he gave his revolver to Carl before he and Michonne left on their scavenging mission.

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Desna
Wut Panda

Of the house? I think he gave his revolver to Carl before he and Michonne left on their scavenging mission.

ok gud. If Rick keeps losing stuff like that, he'll be naked by the season finale.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff