She's left the group 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
Other 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
This poll closed on November 3, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

Lonely Phantom

Rachuul
I do not understand the Beth hate. I freaking love Beth. I loved this episode.
Just because she isn't the zombie killer everybody else is, doesn't make her less of a character.

That last scene... When she didn't escape. I couldn't. And then Carol. WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

I'm upset the next episode isn't keeping up with the hospital...

To anybody who read the comic books, do you have any ideas of what this is all trying to add up to?? I know the show tends to follow it's own tune, but does any of this seem to be adding up to something important?!

I don't hate Beth. I just don't find her to be an interesting character. The most interesting thing that happened was when she seemed to decide to kill the doctor. And of course they end the episode on that and showing Carol.

The hospital thing doesn't happen in the comic and I can't think of anything from the comic that is like it.

Lonely Phantom

Nitro Virus
Desna
Well, it looks like they are going to stop the story at a cliffhanger about Carol. And put us off another week from the main group to follow Abe, Glenn, Maggie, etc. next week. Not sure how I feel about this... I think I'd much rather they conclude the hospital arc first.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

I was hoping they'd do a quick episode and tie the loose ends with Beth, but now we just have another cliffhanger and next weeks episode has nothing to do with Daryl or Beth. Bleh.

Yeah, that is a little annoying. I would rather it conclude next episode and then jump into whatever is happening with Abe and co. I'm not a big fan jumping around like this. Hopefully it is interesting next week to make up for interrupting the flow with another story.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
After seeing Carol at the end of the episode, I'm really confused. Is this in the past (before the season opener) or the present?

Also after seeing the episode and taking Daryl's comments at the seek peek in consideration, I think Beth is going to get killed off at the mid-season finale when the group tries to save her. She's either going to be killed by the hospital staff due to turning on them (it looked like she was ready to kill someone just before Carol comes in) or on accident by a member of the group (I will honestly laugh if it was Daryl, a laugh in the face of the shippers).

Lonely Phantom

St V-Starr
After seeing Carol at the end of the episode, I'm really confused. Is this in the past (before the season opener) or the present?

Also after seeing the episode and taking Daryl's comments at the seek peek in consideration, I think Beth is going to get killed off at the mid-season finale when the group tries to save her. She's either going to be killed by the hospital staff due to turning on them (it looked like she was ready to kill someone just before Carol comes in) or on accident by a member of the group (I will honestly laugh if it was Daryl, a laugh in the face of the shippers).

Remember, when Beth was kidnapped Carol was with Tyreese. She was seen with Ty until she reached the others in Terminus and released them. And even she didn't know what happened to Beth.

This is happening after Carol and Daryl race after the car.

My guess is that this is an escape plan. Carol and Daryl encounter Noah, who tells them about Beth. Carol decides to get kidnapped by the cops so she can get into the building to help Beth. All while Daryl heads back to the church with Noah in tow. Daryl will get the rest of the group and they'll head back to help Carol and Beth later.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Desna
St V-Starr

Remember, when Beth was kidnapped Carol was with Tyreese. She was seen with Ty until she reached the others in Terminus and released them. And even she didn't know what happened to Beth.

This is happening after Carol and Daryl race after the car.

My guess is that this is an escape plan. Carol and Daryl encounter Noah, who tells them about Beth. Carol decides to get kidnapped by the cops so she can get into the building to help Beth. All while Daryl heads back to the church with Noah in tow. Daryl will get the rest of the group and they'll head back to help Carol and Beth later.

Oh! That's a good prediction to tie everything together! surprised

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
i also hate annoying cliffhangers..UGH! lol >_< but i'm curious as well to see wtf happened to Carol and how da heck did she get captured, and it looked like she passed out after get'n beat up by those police ppls or someth'n..o_O plus how did those police guys even find her? was it cuz she was follwing dat car with dat captured Beth? surprised also, i'm wonder'n as to if Beth will ever find da rest of da group at all? i mean we had to wait a whole entire week to see wtf happened to Beth and where she is, plus who took her and everything…

i was also pissed off dat, dat bitchy-a** annoying police Don frigg'n b***h-slapped her…and TWICE at that! stressed not once…but…GOD…DAMN…TWICE! scream damn i would've kicked her in da va-jj then b***h-slapped her twice BACK lol twisted

other then dat, i've another question tho, why was Beth hide'n a scissor behind her? y'know towards da end? cuz she looked like she's bout to stab Don or some other polices there or someth'n like dat…0_o

*edit*: plus why was Abraham drop'n on da floor and cry'n? (in da next epi. trailer) and i was watch'n Talking Dead and they showed very vague sneak preview of da next epi. where Abraham was beat'n da crap outa some guy? now i'm wonder'n wtf is go'n on there lol surprised

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Desna

I like this idea. It almost makes Beth a damsel in distress. Which is an idea I like. She has had to work hard to become as tough as she is. I think her character deserves a noble rescue. Haha.
However, I am going to think that she will die during the save... Or Carol will die saving Beth. One of thosetwo are my guess for the MSF.
Either way, I hope they get a "happy" death. I don't want to see either of them eaten my walkers.. crying

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I hate these folk in the hospital.......is it bad that I miss the termites?

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Just finished the episode for good.

Carol!!!! D: Get her away from Hell Hospital!

I really hope Carol and Beth escape alive.

I did like Noah, hope he appears again.

Ruthless Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
the hospital rapes people....

Bloblike Loiterer

I haven't seen tonight's episode just yet but I had to come and get my fill somehow and am a little disappointed to see it turned out to be the Bethisode last week's previews promised. I've never much cared fer her character. I was sympathetic to her in season 2 somewhat, losing her brothers & mother and her father going crazy fer awhile there thinking the walkers could somehow be cured. But it was her self-centered nature that drove me to dislike. Her comments/actions fer attention and her lashing out when hurt I'm over it. She's not the only one who's lost loved ones or been a witness to their death, so she needed to stow it a long time ago.
Having said all that, I don't necessarily wish her death just because she's not the best walker slayer, but if someone had to go at this point I wouldn't be sad to see her go. I don't think Maggie minds as much either since she left without much of a protest and not knowing fer certain Beth was dead. I am curious to see the new Beth y'all been talking about though and a place that could make someone miss the termites. Who or what could be so bad to make you miss sadistic a** cannibals? eek That's deep, man.

Spicy Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
I think she slapped Beth because she was jealous of her.
And maybe realized that Beth was stronger that she thought she might be & she's afraid of losing control & wants to be in charge of everyone.
I think she wants everyone to be intimidated by her, but Beth isn't.

Also, I like Beth. I think that the show might have plans for Beth & she will turn out to surprise everyone in later shows.
Potentially obvious question here, but....was Beth just playing dumb at the beginning of the episode when she couldn't remember how she got there?

If I remember correctly, last we saw her was when she got kidnapped while Darryl was still in the house fighting off walkers, and she was screaming in the back of the car trying to get out. So.....in this episode, was she just playing dumb to keep from getting hurt/abused by the hospital people?

It seems silly, but it was just a huge disconnect for me for the first 20 minutes or so. There was just no connection between that scene so long ago and her waking up, and she seemed genuinely confused at first, which didn't seem likely from a cut on her face and a busted wrist.

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Yuki Bunneh
Desna
Does anyone else think it looks like the same hospital that Rick was in when he came to?

Beth's hospital is in Atlanta. Rick traveled to Atlanta by horseback. It isn't the same hospital.

I hope we find out what happened to the gang who were taking care of the old folks. (Season 1)
. They got screwed by the governor. There's an episode in season 3 where the governor has their weapons that Rick gave em.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff