What would you do?

Kill them all at once. 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 8 ]
Take them out one by one. 0.76470588235294 76.5% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
say you don't have a living area and you were on the run... You ended up in a town where it is over crowded with walkers... To get through the town you would have to do something because where ever you destination is its on the other Side of that town. You have many weapons (basically anything you want except for nukes and unreal weapons) what would you do to round them up and take them out? Would you take them out one by one as they came through or would you find a way to take a thousand with one shot? In what manner would you set up a trap to catch a single/load of walkers?

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Why would I ever want to do so? If it's just to keep them out of my living area I'd use a trench and coils of razor wire to slow them down and tangle them up.

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Wolfdude87
Why would I ever want to do so? If it's just to keep them out of my living area I'd use a trench and coils of razor wire to slow them down and tangle them up.
Well what I mean is like say you don't have a living area and you were on the run... You ended up in a town where it is over crowded with walkers... To get through the town you would have to do something because where ever you destination is its on the other Side of that town. You have many weapons (basically anything you want except for nukes and unreal weapons) what would you do to round them up and take them out? Would you take them out one by one as they came through or would you find a way to take a thousand with one shot?

yuminniee's Waifu

Premium Garbage

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Wut the Russian
User Image
e.e
for one thing I know that it would be of great interest to just be quick and silent, which means I wouldn’t want to try to round any zombie up I’ll just do the best I can to get through the city without being seen, I would use silent weaponry (because I’m a samurai/ninja...the avatar) I would use arrows, ninja stars, throwing knifes...and explosive arrows just to get their attention somewhere else, for short range of course I would use what u see on my avatar (for the explosive arrows I would shot the oppose direction to drawl there attention away from me or if I do get caught or surrounded I’ll to blast my way out)

Liberal Codger

You don't need to trap the zombies, you need to find access to the rooftops, and go silently rooftop to rooftop to make it through the town. So, say you have the group like on The Walking Dead, with Glenn, Andrea, Rick, Shane, Lori, Carl, Darryl, etc. You'd send Glenn in to find a ladder or something.

Powerhungry Genius

44,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
why not just lure them somewhere (into a random building) with meat and blow them up with C-4?

then all you have to do is shoot any zombies that aren't blown to bits and burn the corpses. burning_eyes

it seems effenticient to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces