Welcome to Gaia! ::

TastyTriss
Retarded Friend
TastyTriss
Retarded Friend
TastyTriss

Yeah, but I feel like She will be one of the next to go.

If she ran off and died, that would just remind us of Sophia, which I hated, since they made us wait like 8 EPISODESSSS. >:C

I think in the end the only one left will be Carl and he'll carry on the story, or maybe that will just end it.

What about the baby? D: It dies?? Lori died for nothing then :C

Probably. And the only bad thing about Lori's death is the effect it will have on the group. Her as a character will not really be missed.

Aw. She's part of my top 5. I shall miss her. x_x

Fairy

Retarded Friend
TastyTriss
Retarded Friend
TastyTriss
Retarded Friend
TastyTriss

If she ran off and died, that would just remind us of Sophia, which I hated, since they made us wait like 8 EPISODESSSS. >:C

I think in the end the only one left will be Carl and he'll carry on the story, or maybe that will just end it.

Probably. And the only bad thing about Lori's death is the effect it will have on the group. Her as a character will not really be missed.

I miss Dale, he was the only death that's bothered me really.

And Daryl better not die anytime soon.
TastyTriss
Retarded Friend
TastyTriss
Retarded Friend
TastyTriss

YES! they were part of my top 5! Alot of people disliked Dale with all his wisdom talk, but I think it helped.

I LOVE DARYL! He's a bad boy with a super sweet side ^ 3^

Fairy

Retarded Friend
TastyTriss
Retarded Friend
TastyTriss
Retarded Friend
TastyTriss

YES! they were part of my top 5! Alot of people disliked Dale with all his wisdom talk, but I think it helped.

I LOVE DARYL! He's a bad boy with a super sweet side ^ 3^

^.^

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
TastyTriss
Retarded Friend
TastyTriss
Retarded Friend
TastyTriss
It was sad yes, mainly Rick's breakdown.

But I think Maggie will end up caring for the child, that's not something I see Rick taking charge of.

There's also Carol o:

You guys need to remember that we do not know If Carol Is alive or not. They asusme Carol Is dead because at the end of tonights episode, they have Darly put a flower that she once gave to Carol In the first or secound season.

Fairy

BisexualBanana
TastyTriss
Retarded Friend
TastyTriss
Retarded Friend
TastyTriss
It was sad yes, mainly Rick's breakdown.

But I think Maggie will end up caring for the child, that's not something I see Rick taking charge of.

There's also Carol o:

You guys need to remember that we do not know If Carol Is alive or not. They asusme Carol Is dead because at the end of tonights episode, they have Darly put a flower that she once gave to Carol In the first or secound season.

How about no spoilers...I never get to see them until the monday after.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff