• The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Loved it!
Michonne found the camp.
Darly found Carol.
Glenn and Maggie get kidnapped!
Rick lost his mind!
Andrea slutted up with the governer!

Oh man, this episode was great! I'm excited for next week!
dont forget ghostly calls from beyond the grave.
but something tells me that was not actually Lori.

Dapper Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Skull x Child

Well, in the comics Rick talks to Lori on a rotary phone after she passes away. Considering he was hallucinating before the phone started ringing, I'm pretty sure he snapped like he did in the comics. I'm hoping he came out of it when he went to hold the baby, or at least partially came out of being in la la land.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Skull x Child

I think the phone call was a physiological break for Rick. In a way, for him to get some closure about some things to with accepting Lori's death and moving on. I liked how it played out.
I liked how they gave us hope thinking there was a rescue or something, but it was just Rick hallucinating. But I'm surprise Hershel didn't say anything like : There is no dial on this phone...
> Darly surprised

Apocalyptic Friend

I just wanna take Andrea by the shoulders, shake her and ask what the hell she's thinking. Urgh. She needs to shake off the idea that she needs a man for protection.
Little Dead Soldier
Skull x Child

I think the phone call was a physiological break for Rick. In a way, for him to get some closure about some things to with accepting Lori's death and moving on. I liked how it played out.
I liked how they gave us hope thinking there was a rescue or something, but it was just Rick hallucinating. But I'm surprise Hershel didn't say anything like : There is no dial on this phone...
I'm glad he didn't, he obviously knew what Rick was going through. I'm sure he knew it would only have upset Rick to tell him that he'd lost his marbles.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Michonne
I just wanna take Andrea by the shoulders, shake her and ask what the hell she's thinking. Urgh. She needs to shake off the idea that she needs a man for protection.

Ahhh! Love your username.
I know right! Especially when Michonne was better protection than the Governer. They basically live in la-la land in woodbury with some shading things behind the curtains. It's stupid.

Beloved Lunatic

Skull x Child

Turns out, it was Amy, Jacquie, Jim, and Lori that were calling Rick.

As soon as the "male" voice on the phone began speaking, I was like... "That sounds a lot like Jim."

Tipsy Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Best episode yet. I thought Maggie was going to die so I almost started crying.
If they hurt Glen or Maggie I swear... emotion_donotwant
And I'm so happy Daryl found Carol!
I ship them. biggrin

xx Gnellie's King

Raider

Some say the world will end in ℱire.
Some say in ιce.

This episode was awesome. =w=b

I'm glad Michonne will now be apart of Rick's group.

That's badass. And I seriously hope they ******** s**t up in Woodbury.

From what I've tasted of ⅅesire.
I hold with those who favor ℱire.

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
My thoughts on the latest episode of Walking Dead

I was relieved when Daryl found Carol. It was obvious he was upset when he found her knife. She was probably to scared to check things out, especially, after she lost her knife.

When Andrea and Governor starting having sex, I was like "OMG! Finally. Geez!" (Not because I support them, but because Andrea was pissing me off with her "I need to have sex" vibe around the Governor.) My friend was eating a bowl of cereal and complained that she didn't need to see them while she was eating.

Oh s**t! Oh s**t oh s**t! I think Maggie is going to get raped. Glenn might die, he for sure is gonna get his a** beat.

Michonne is finally going to join the group and tell the group about Glenn, Maggie and eventually when she realizes it, Andrea.

Wow, Rick talked to Amy, Jim, Possibly Shane and Lori?! I sorta wished he coulda talked to Dale. It was a bit eerie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff