Welcome to Gaia! ::

where did they go?
We don't know yet, but we can probably expect them back.
I hope they come back. I liked them.

Beloved Lunatic

If anything... When Rick's group finally leaves the prison for the Alexandria Safe-Zone, he'll run into a crazed Morgan, who informs Rick that Duane was bitten and put down.

Bucktoothed Egg

33,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
I totally forgot about them!

I think it would be cool if we could find out what happened since we were left with such a cliff-hanger-y ending with them (the guy killing his wife and all the other zombies out his window)
~Sho~
If anything... When Rick's group finally leaves the prison for the Alexandria Safe-Zone, he'll run into a crazed Morgan, who informs Rick that Duane was bitten and put down.
I
Spoilers much?

Beloved Lunatic

psyst3m
~Sho~
Spoilers much?

Ooops, my bad. How do I do the spoiler button, thing?
~Sho~
psyst3m
~Sho~
Spoilers much?

Ooops, my bad. How do I do the spoiler button, thing?
[spoiler ] [/spoiler ]

Wheezing Lunatic

i haven't stopped thinking about what happened to them since i first saw the show.

Spoiler in White:
They supposedly come back from what i've been told, at least in the book

Dangerous Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
irotlee
I hope they come back. I liked them.

Me, too. If they do come back, I think (hope) they'll do it differently than in the book, to throw everyone off.
irotlee
where did they go?

It's been confirmed that they will be back in the show. Along with some new characters.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

There's no guarantee that they'll enter the TV series as they did the comic. The show has gone away from the comic many, many times.

Loiterer

As stated above, it's been confirmed they will be back in S3.

Their names are Morgan and Duane, by the way.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
Morgan was supposedly confirmed he'll be returning this season, since his name was listed on the same sheet of paper confirming Axel and Oscar's appearance.

Not Duane though. So I'm assuming his name was simply hidden on the paper, or he may meet the same fate as the comics.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff