Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
xTinkleWinkle
I WUZ ASKING, CAUSE ZOMBIES ARE LIKE DEAD, and assuming their skulls would be mushy and stuff.. so.. curiosity.
Nharia1
... o.O Are you completely insane?

Bones don't go mushy.... they stay as hard as ever when the thing dies. >.< Biology my friend, learn it well and thou shalt master the way of knowing thine enemy.

Jade King LOVES's Partner

xTinkleWinkle
.... just what hell is a dead guy doing a table at your lab? emotion_0A0
pitbully01
Skulls don't get mushy, my friend. The guys sitting on the tables in the lab I'm at twice a week are dead as can be and their skulls are hard like rocks. To make a skull or any bones mushy, you really have to decalcify them by soaking them in vinegar or some other substance that reacts similarly with calcium for a long time.

He and the others are there because they look pretty. =)

Nah, but seriously, the place is owned by a local hospital and it's where the cadavers are stored.

5,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Im guessing you miss assuming. But make sense.
Nharia1
xTinkleWinkle
I WUZ ASKING, CAUSE ZOMBIES ARE LIKE DEAD, and assuming their skulls would be mushy and stuff.. so.. curiosity.
Nharia1

Bones dont go mushy.... they stay as hard as ever when the thing dies. . Biology my friend, learn it well and thou shalt master the way of knowing thine enemy.

5,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Im guessing you miss assuming. But make sense.
Nharia1
xTinkleWinkle
Nharia1

Bones dont go mushy.... they stay as hard as ever when the thing dies. . Biology my friend, learn it well and thou shalt master the way of knowing thine enemy.
i would use a sword and some bad a** knives forget guns youll need ammo
M16 rifle with unlimitted ammo also sniper with unlimitted ammo
M16 rifle and sniper with unlimited ammo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out