• Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
[[Red Death]]
Yukino Makoto-kun
[[Red Death]]

Rofl! No I never did. emotion_facepalm

You never did what exactly?

Haha wow. That chart on that site... Pretty fail. It doesn't account for male + female household, and in gender catagory we cann't even tell if the men and women % is its probably just an over all.... ALOT of women won't own the gun simply because the husband already has one and they perhaps share the resourse since its most commonly for protection.

That graph is only accounting for registered owned guns.. That doesn't reflect on your gun related ideas thatall womans skill on using one "that they will get sass for being a girl" or that only men are believed to be good and use them as majority.

I never said it was a perfect chart of statistics. They're just statistics so you can make them say whatever you want them to say because they're numbers. You can look up more statistics on your own if you want to.

As for what I said about women getting "sass", or more accurately, being told they're "good for a girl," I simply don't have time to educate you on the nature of gender bias in modern society. That's a semester or year-long course in most colleges/universities to study.

However, if you have never, ever, in your life been put down, or told that your accomplishments were good "for a girl", then I applaud you. In fact, I'm grateful that you have never heard such degrading and humiliating words, that this backhanded compliment is supposed to be. But in my life and experience, along with the experiences of pretty much all of my friends, variations of that phrase come up far too often, in all aspects of life and daily living.

So no, I can't give you hard numbers of how many women are told that their accomplishments and skills are good "for a girl". But I can tell you that every single woman I know has been told a variation of that phrase whenever they've accomplished something not traditionally considered a "womanly" skill. And when I say every friend, I mean adults, who are in professional fields or in non-traditional gender roles.

Bunny

Yukino Makoto-kun
[[Red Death]]
Yukino Makoto-kun
[[Red Death]]

Rofl! No I never did. emotion_facepalm

You never did what exactly?

Haha wow. That chart on that site... Pretty fail. It doesn't account for male + female household, and in gender catagory we cann't even tell if the men and women % is its probably just an over all.... ALOT of women won't own the gun simply because the husband already has one and they perhaps share the resourse since its most commonly for protection.

That graph is only accounting for registered owned guns.. That doesn't reflect on your gun related ideas thatall womans skill on using one "that they will get sass for being a girl" or that only men are believed to be good and use them as majority.

I never said it was a perfect chart of statistics. They're just statistics so you can make them say whatever you want them to say because they're numbers. You can look up more statistics on your own if you want to.

As for what I said about women getting "sass", or more accurately, being told they're "good for a girl," I simply don't have time to educate you on the nature of gender bias in modern society. That's a semester or year-long course in most colleges/universities to study.

However, if you have never, ever, in your life been put down, or told that your accomplishments were good "for a girl", then I applaud you. In fact, I'm grateful that you have never heard such degrading and humiliating words, that this backhanded compliment is supposed to be. But in my life and experience, along with the experiences of pretty much all of my friends, variations of that phrase come up far too often, in all aspects of life and daily living.

So no, I can't give you hard numbers of how many women are told that their accomplishments and skills are good "for a girl". But I can tell you that every single woman I know has been told a variation of that phrase whenever they've accomplished something not traditionally considered a "womanly" skill. And when I say every friend, I mean adults, who are in professional fields or in non-traditional gender roles.

No thanks. Also I dont see how my personal life got involved as it's not related to the TV shows poor characteristics of women. Frankly thats nothing for you to put your business in or make up stuff about.

Anyways, I'm done chatting. I dont like when friendly debate turns all sour by insulting intell and poking at personal things, both that you have done at this point. I never did any sort of sour debate I only stated "IMO" that your ideas seemed sexist. Thats an opinion I never stated any opinion as fact or make up statistics. It's a shame, but I bid fairwell and would like the pointless sour debate to end here talk2hand

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
[[Red Death]]

No thanks. Also I dont see how my personal life got involved as it's not related to the TV shows poor characteristics of women. Frankly thats nothing for you to put your business in or make up stuff about.

Anyways, I'm done chatting. I dont like when friendly debate turns all sour by insulting intell and poking at personal things, both that you have done at this point. I never did any sort of sour debate I only stated "IMO" that your ideas seemed sexist. Thats an opinion I never stated any opinion as fact or make up statistics. It's a shame, but I bid fairwell and would like the pointless sour debate to end here talk2hand

Cry moar. You insulted me first by saying that my ideas were sexist, and when I brought up statistics and evidence backing up my claims, you have decided to play the victim card and say I started it first. I still felt like I was having a friendly debate and I'm not getting insulted at all.

I stated my opinions as well, but you were also the one who quoted me first saying that I was wrong. I rebutted, to support my own opinions. I can't help it if you don't want to continue to argue your position.

Have a nice night. 3nodding

Bunny

Yukino Makoto-kun
[[Red Death]]

Cry moar. You insulted me first by saying that my ideas were sexist, and when I brought up statistics and evidence backing up my claims, you have decided to play the victim card and say I started it first. I still felt like I was having a friendly debate and I'm not getting insulted at all.

I stated my opinions as well, but you were also the one who quoted me first saying that I was wrong. I rebutted, to support my own opinions. I can't help it if you don't want to continue to argue your position.

Have a nice night. 3nodding

Real mature... I knew you would reply sour again XD
Have a nice night as well!

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
[[Red Death]]

Real mature... I knew you would reply sour again XD
Have a nice night as well!

And I knew you would try to get the last word in. It's so cute. whee

5,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
WishingTreeCreation
Andrea is a b***h and arrogant. She's probably the character I hate most. I can't stand people like that in real life and a TV show is no different.
Lori is annoying.

Carol and Maggie are my favorites of all the female characters and I do like them well enough. Also, I completely agree with everything Yukino has said about Carol.
I agree with u andrea and lori can suck it hard ! and carol and maggie are cool they do wat they do
Maggie is ok but they need more women who dont just cook and clean they have andrea but i hate her can't they have one female that isnt a pure b***h or a house wife?

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SEXY FEMALE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items