Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Now don't get be wrong, I adore Daryl's character as much as the next guy, but its becoming tiresome that in every other episode its 'near death experience... badass moment'.

Occasionally its awesome, but doing it as often as they do its starting to wear down the persona of Daryl too much.

He's awesome, yes, but the 'will he wont he' moments are getting old.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
I'm of the same opinion. He's a good character, yeah, but the fandom tends to put him on a pedestal, above all the others, to the point where it gets more than a little irritating.

To be honest, I almost hope he's killed off to rid us of the "If Daryl Dies, We Riot" crap.

Spirited Dragon

10,625 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I'm interested in seeing the internet explode the day Daryl actually does die. User Image

~Karma was here~ heart
User Image
I love Daryl he is my favorite besides michonne (sp). But that being said I do get annoyed if he dies we riot thing. The contract they signed said that nobody was safe.

Dapper Dabbler

Man-Hungry Werewolf

I love Norman Reedus since the first moment I laid eyes on him in the Boondock Saints. I believe that Daryl and Merle were the greatest thing added to anything adapted from the book to screen.

That being said, I can't wait for him to die. Not that I nessisarily want him to. It will be an emotional moment, it will spark many controveries between the true fans of the show, and the reedaholics, and it will be memorable.

Remember no one is safe forever in this world, and everyone has their expiration date. If the writers of the show do it right, it could potentially go on forever.

Apocalyptic Friend

I sometimes feel like the only person who hasn't bought into the Daryl hype. emo

He's an all right character. He's the default badass, especially since Rick hasn't yet been making the big, unpopular decisions lately and is still playing the part of the savior/mediator. When things really start getting too hard to pass over or ignore for Rick and he chooses to make the "fight" decisions in the "fight or flight" situations, I wonder what room we'll have for Daryl in the series anymore. It's hard to keep two alpha male types in the same group working well together.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Michonne
I sometimes feel like the only person who hasn't bought into the Daryl hype. emo

He's an all right character. He's the default badass, especially since Rick hasn't yet been making the big, unpopular decisions lately and is still playing the part of the savior/mediator. When things really start getting too hard to pass over or ignore for Rick and he chooses to make the "fight" decisions in the "fight or flight" situations, I wonder what room we'll have for Daryl in the series anymore. It's hard to keep two alpha male types in the same group working well together.

Yeah.
Especially with the looming introduction of Abraham Ford.

Apocalyptic Friend

You Kill or You Die
Michonne

Yeah.
Especially with the looming introduction of Abraham Ford.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newbie Noob

i really do not like how much exposure he gets, because it gets to a point where i am tired of seeing norman reedus and his f*cking crossbow, but at least i can say that his character development was interesting to watch as the series progressed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff