Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Explorer

Considering how good they are with drama, I'm wondering who was in charge of casting and character development.

Discuss: Useless characters/ In your opinion who is the most unused character out of everyone? (alive or dead)

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Be calm, there is a sword wielding bad-a** chick on her way!

And besides, nobody has better character development then T-dawg!

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Andrea is pretty bad a**. She lost her whole family, shot her sister in the head, and is holding it together. That's way tougher than most people.

Ruthless Pyromaniac

15,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Prannke
Be calm, there is a sword wielding bad-a** chick on her way!

And besides, nobody has better character development then T-dawg!
T-Dawg is pretty much useless at this point, would be funny if he's taking a s**t a get bitten in the a** by a zombie.

Dapper Dabbler

5,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Carol is the most useless character there. along with the blonde b***h (i forget her name) xD

Fatcat

User Image

User Image Just think of what it would be like if they had a girl Daryl emotion_awesome

User Image

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Zivea
User Image

User Image Just think of what it would be like if they had a girl Daryl emotion_awesome

User Image

HUMMM emotion_dowant

Believer

Zivea
Yes, Daryl needs to find a girl like him.
They can make ear necklaces for each other, lol

Though I don't like Andrea much I'd have to say she's the best we have right now.

Carol is pretty useless unless you want someone to do your laundry and cook.

T-Dawg is the useless male, not much happening with his character.

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Andreas pretty tough. Whens shes not being a wimp and wanting to shoot herself.

Nothings going on with T-dawg... He shouldve left the show instead of Dale. D:
Useless huh? Lori is pretty incapacitated since she has a human parasite growing inside of her and Rick doesn't want her doing much anyway. She needs to keep a better eye on her son though and I do want to smack her for being such an idiot.

Carl is useless and an idiot. He's also suppose to be like 8, right? He should at least be helping his pregnant mom with some chores if he wants to feel helpful.

Carol is okay I guess. Got over her grief but I wouldn't be surprised if she died.

Andrea can be pretty awesome, the writers are just making her character stupid and unlikable right now. I only see her being useless once she's dead.

T-Bone is not useless, but hasn't done anything to shown he's useful. He's just man power currently.

All together though I'm sure they can be pretty awesome as a group. It's just hard not to nit pick. I won't go after any minor characters cause we don't know their potential yet.

Shy Kitten

t dog and glenn are useless. I think Andrea is pretty badass.

Salty Wench

Molune
glenn [is] useless
We do have choices.

You go sit in the corner and think about what you just said, young lady.

Glenn is the best of the bunch.

Unfortunately, T-Dog has been pointless up until now, but the actor that plays him has assured us that there will be much more from him soon. He will eventually serve a purpose.

...I choose to go down swingin'.User Image

Beloved Regular

Wolfdude87
Andrea is pretty bad a**. She lost her whole family, shot her sister in the head, and is holding it together. That's way tougher than most people.

Andrea's getting tougher, but I have to give credit to Lori.
Where everybody else has a gun, or a crossbow, or a knife, or a hatchet or something, Lori managed to kill two walkers with two MacGyver weapons.
A turn signal and a hubcap.
Let me say that again.
A turn signal.
And a hubcap.

Beloved Regular

I Aria I
Molune
glenn [is] useless
We do have choices.

You go sit in the corner and think about what you just said, young lady.

Glenn is the best of the bunch.

Steven Yeun, Glenn, is probably my favorite character on the show.
Although I'm still pretty partial to Daryl, and I was a big Dale fan,
When they get back from the bar, and Maggie's all "I love you" and Glenn's all "I thought about you, and wasn't watching Rick's back"
It's the most responsible thing anybody on the show has said.

Salty Wench

Uncle Knickknack

Steven Yeun, Glenn, is probably my favorite character on the show.
Although I'm still pretty partial to Daryl, and I was a big Dale fan,
When they get back from the bar, and Maggie's all "I love you" and Glenn's all "I thought about you, and wasn't watching Rick's back"
It's the most responsible thing anybody on the show has said.
We do have choices.

He's my favorite in the show, and he's by far my favorite in the book. Glenn is a badass of the highest caliber. He's got a metric ton of courage, is smart, and is great at thinking on his feet. Plus, he's a good guy. As far as I'm concerned, nobody else even comes close to being as awesome as he is.

People need be respectin' Glenn.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas