Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Hunter

11,690 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
At first I was thinking Lizzie was the one feeding the walkers. And Michonne said the trail of the governor went cold and she didn't want to look for him anymore because she thinks he's already dead. Now it had me thinking while watching the last episode. I had to rewatch it just to get the thought process more clear. Michonne said the trail went cold, so what if the governor was near by the entire time? What if he was the one feeding the walkers to get back at Rick and to see what he would do when he notices that someone had been feeding the walkers. I don't think it was Lizzie anymore. I mean yeah she's crazy but the governor just seems like the person that would do it. Now I think that the governor is plotting an attack, possibly involving a tank and maybe he attacks the prison a second time.
Now if that happens heres who I think is going to die during that attack.

Beth
Judith
Hershel
Bob
Tyresse

I say Beth and Judith because in the comics when the governor shows up with a tank and attacks the prison, Lori is holding Judith and running to get away and Lori and Judith die. So maybe it will be Beth holding Judith and Beth dies and so does Judith...

Idk just theories...predictions.

Darling

Yes, yes, and yes! xD

I've been saying it was the Gov since the scene with someone feeding the walkers. At first, it was a joke, because I didn't really think he could sneak into the prison without anyone noticing. Now, it looks more and more like he has been sneaking in.

The Talking Dead guys pointed out that whoever was feeding the walkers seemed too tall to be Lizzie. I agree. Then, on the day that the fence first almost fell over, one of the group (Was it Karen? I can't remember.) noticed rats on the inside of the fence, iirc. This implies someone was setting them there as a lure. If someone were feeding them, the remains would be on the outside of the fence, or they wouldn't be there at all.

Another user pointed out that Philip could have been using the same part of the fence to get in and out as Carol did when she went to clear the water hose.

In the latest episode, the fence buckled under the weight of all the walkers. Then, to top it all off, we get a shot of the Gov surveying the prison the next morning. He totally lured all those walkers there. emotion_zombie
judging on how the show is, they would have the gov. be feeding the walkers. lol but in reality, it'll be impossible for him to do that.

i was thinking that myself. that gov. has been right outside the whole time, watching.

idk where he would get a tank that was operational. the only tank we've ever seen was the one in the city. but of course he is plotting something.
biohazard_wolf8080
At first I was thinking Lizzie was the one feeding the walkers. And Michonne said the trail of the governor went cold and she didn't want to look for him anymore because she thinks he's already dead. Now it had me thinking while watching the last episode. I had to rewatch it just to get the thought process more clear. Michonne said the trail went cold, so what if the governor was near by the entire time? What if he was the one feeding the walkers to get back at Rick and to see what he would do when he notices that someone had been feeding the walkers. I don't think it was Lizzie anymore. I mean yeah she's crazy but the governor just seems like the person that would do it. Now I think that the governor is plotting an attack, possibly involving a tank and maybe he attacks the prison a second time.
Now if that happens heres who I think is going to die during that attack.

Beth
Judith
Hershel
Bob
Tyresse

I say Beth and Judith because in the comics when the governor shows up with a tank and attacks the prison, Lori is holding Judith and running to get away and Lori and Judith die. So maybe it will be Beth holding Judith and Beth dies and so does Judith...

Idk just theories...predictions.

If it's any consolation I thought it was the Governor myself, he has more to gain by it.

However I don't try to cling to what happens in the comics, because they are different story trains, even if the comic came first. I like to believe anything can happen.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Well, now that we know what happened to The Governor after the end of season 3 (Live Bait), it definitely was not him that was feeding the rats to the biters.

I stand by my assertion that it was Lizzie and the rest of the kids.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff