Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
Yeah I heard that telltell games are making The walking dead game.
If you don't know who telltell games is there the people who made the back to the future video game on the Xbox live aracde and playstation network.
seems anyone can make a game and while that company is good i look foward to seeing how the game works wt the series or maybe its totally different which would be a smarter move on their part. dnt fix what isnt broken this show could go as long or longer then the show lost but while i never seen it i no it has around 200 shows lol lets hope for the best!
i'm just hoping for character creation and gameplay lol. been wanting a good zombie game where you make your own survivor.

Friendly Gaian

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Takeo-Shenshoku
i'm just hoping for character creation and gameplay lol. been wanting a good zombie game where you make your own survivor.

It's not gonna be this game. I would love that choice too, but 'eh. They said we would see some of the characters we know and it's suppose to follow the comic book, not the show.
It's a brand new character and storyline following that character (also, it's before Rick wakes up form his coma).
I think it'll be really good! And the screen shots look awesome as well, 3D images of the comic artwork and they look badass.

Look! it's Glenn!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The main character you play and a little girl. She's suppose to stay by his side and actually be a good help, instead of hindering?

It just looks awesome...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff