Welcome to Gaia! ::

Give your opinions on the walking dead game mrgreen . Also, are you excited and stuff lol, I am i can't wait till its out xd xd xd
What game?
DarknessBlade14
- ToxicNinja78 -
What game?
the game is on face book or AMC.com but they're still edtiting it and stuff so its not out yet but they have short videos on it. its called 'The walking dead social game'

Sounds cool biggrin

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
was looking forward to it but i don't want to join facebook. scream so if you play post if it is good or a totally waste of time. question

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
DarknessBlade14
pontiac_g6
was looking forward to it but i don't want to join facebook. scream so if you play post if it is good or a totally waste of time. question

i belive you don't have to join facebook just go to amctv.com
it's a facebook game.

you have to join facebook.
zothaq
DarknessBlade14
pontiac_g6

i belive you don't have to join facebook just go to amctv.com
it's a facebook game.

you have to join facebook.

o kk lol

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
pontiac_g6
I don't see why people don't want to join facebook. I mean, you won't die if you join.

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
zothaq
pontiac_g6
I don't see why people don't want to join facebook. I mean, you won't die if you join.

I joined facebook just to play Monster Galaxy. I joined it as Dusty Golightly, my Avy name because I only wanted to play Monster Galaxy and I didn't want to interface with a bunch of people who weren't interested in Monster Galaxy. I no longer play Monster Galaxy and am no longer a member of Facebook because people came by that I don't know and who weren't playing the game wanting to be my friend. Tons of people, for cryin' out loud! I really don't have the time for it.

So, the above is one reason and another one may be that some people simply don't want to be found by somebody, not necessarily the police. Could be a jilted lover, a wife abuser, a cyber stalker or whatever.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Dusty Golightly
zothaq
pontiac_g6

I joined facebook just to play Monster Galaxy. I joined it as Dusty Golightly, my Avy name because I only wanted to play Monster Galaxy and I didn't want to interface with a bunch of people who weren't interested in Monster Galaxy. I no longer play Monster Galaxy and am no longer a member of Facebook because people came by that I don't know and who weren't playing the game wanting to be my friend. Tons of people, for cryin' out loud! I really don't have the time for it.

So, the above is one reason and another one may be that some people simply don't want to be found by somebody, not necessarily the police. Could be a jilted lover, a wife abuser, a cyber stalker or whatever.
they were probably just some of the friend's of the people you played monster galaxy with.

they see your name pop up with 1 mutual friend of however many and add you without even thinking.
I'm honestly disappointed. I really hope they don't start selling out completely. I really like the show. But it seems that's what's happening.

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
zothaq
Dusty Golightly
zothaq
pontiac_g6

they were probably just some of the friend's of the people you played monster galaxy with.

they see your name pop up with 1 mutual friend of however many and add you without even thinking.

Regarding your answer about people adding me simply because I'm a friend of your friend, I must admit that does sound logical and is probably what happened. But nevertheless, I did find it annoying. Anyway, thanks for answering. smile

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
pontiac_g6

I'm with you. I really don't want to join Facebook just to play TWD.

btw....that's a lot of grunnies you have there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff