Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Noob

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I just wanted to express how insanely excited I am for Walking Dead to come back on. I've been playing the online game like crazy since the break and I.CANNOT.WAIT. My boyfriend's sister got us addicted to it this season, and as soon as I started watching it, I caught up on the last two.
I still can't believe Shane is gone :c
He was so attractive. heart

6,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
shane was such an amazing, complicated character. And yes of course, he was dayum fine looking.
I'm sorry but Shane is not that good looking....I mean how could he bang lori without her throwing up everywhere... I mean did she put a bag on his head...or did she just give in to temptation like she usually does.

Fashionable Noob

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
What? Okay, so he was less attractive when he shaved his head, I'll give you that, but come on. If not his face, then the way he acted made up for it. Everything about him was intriguing. and on that note, I didn't hate Lori until she slept with him; and not because I thought he was attractive, but because she cheated on Rick. Do we even know who actually fathered the baby yet? I guess it doesn't matter, given that Shane and Lori are both dead, but still. I'd like to know.
zombiekiller8080
I'm sorry but Shane is not that good looking....I mean how could he bang lori without her throwing up everywhere... I mean did she put a bag on his head...or did she just give in to temptation like she usually does.

Dapper Dabbler

zombiekiller8080

Why, I love your sig.

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I actually didn't see the episode where he died. I thought he just up and left. Didn't rick think he saw him in the shoot out in the last episode. I feel like he's still out there somewhere. Like Merl was.

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Just went back and watched the end of season two. Shane is dead. Very dead. rofl So now i guess I'm trying to figure out why Rick sees him in that shoot out, just to make us feel sad?

jellybeantoes's Partner

Angelic Star

15,600 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
My birthday is Feb 1, and I am far more excited for the next Walking Dead than my bday... can't wait.
I think if there is one thing we can all agree on is that Daryl is the only reason these people are making it. Can we say BAMF? I know his brother's a pain and all but he is the MAN! And a close second for being the coolest, Glen. That guy is amazing at what he does

Fashionable Noob

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I agree like one thousand percent razz

EbonyWriath
I think if there is one thing we can all agree on is that Daryl is the only reason these people are making it. Can we say BAMF? I know his brother's a pain and all but he is the MAN! And a close second for being the coolest, Glen. That guy is amazing at what he does

Fashionable Noob

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
My boyfriend and I will have been together for nine months on your birthday.
and yes, I'm more excited for WD than the next marker in our relationship. Lol. We live together, so it's actually kind of hard to get excited about that stuff.
Delle42
My birthday is Feb 1, and I am far more excited for the next Walking Dead than my bday... can't wait.

Fashionable Noob

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Wait, I'm confused. Shoot out in which episode?

Ultra Choppa
Just went back and watched the end of season two. Shane is dead. Very dead. rofl So now i guess I'm trying to figure out why Rick sees him in that shoot out, just to make us feel sad?

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
zinkontherun
Wait, I'm confused. Shoot out in which episode?

Ultra Choppa
When Rick and them break into the town, forget what they call it, Mayberry or something, and they end up getting caught and have to fight their way out. Rick looks over and see's Shane walking toward them and he shoots one of their guys so Rick kills him. Then runs over and sees it's not Shane, just some guy with a beard. xp

Clean Genius

3,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
me too only a few more weeks then it comes back ^_^

Fashionable Noob

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Oh, I think that's just because Rick kinda started going nuts-oh, that's all.
When Rick and them break into the town, forget what they call it, Mayberry or something, and they end up getting caught and have to fight their way out. Rick looks over and see's Shane walking toward them and he shoots one of their guys so Rick kills him. Then runs over and sees it's not Shane, just some guy with a beard. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff