Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like why does Skylar keep bitching at Walt for cooking meth and killing Gus and Hank finding out that Walt is Heisenberg.

Dapper Darling

7,950 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
For real, man.
Because Skylar knows that the meth contains a slight chance at spreading a deadly airborne virus capable of wiping out the human race, due to contamination from when the meth was exposed to fumigation. Gus knew this and wanted to spread the virus.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
psyst3m
Because Skylar knows that the meth contains a slight chance at spreading a deadly airborne virus capable of wiping out the human race, due to contamination from when the meth was exposed to fumigation. Gus knew this and wanted to spread the virus.

That Gus is such an a*****e. I'm sure he's going to die soon.

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
lol yeah right?!
Virgo Whiskers
psyst3m

gus is already dead.
remember he got half his face blown off.
What the others said xD

Newbie Noob

Barf Junman
Like why does Skylar keep bitching at Walt for cooking meth and killing Gus and Hank finding out that Walt is Heisenberg.

The hell you talkin' bout?

eek

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
random capooty
Virgo Whiskers
psyst3m

gus is already dead.

Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten that! By Lucy, right?
Virgo Whiskers
random capooty
Virgo Whiskers
psyst3m

gus is already dead.

lol no, by that guy in the wheelchair.
you know the spanish guy who was tuco's uncle or something.

walt had a talk with him before gus came to see him. walt said "i know you hate me. but i know someone you hate even more."
so im guessing they talked and agreed to put a bomb on his wheelchair and for him to kill himself and gus with the bomb.

it was pretty genious too. rumor got out about wheel chair man talking to police about gus. gus heard it and decided to pay him a visit. walt and wheel chair man put together an epic "kill gus" operation. i loved it!!!

******** when is the last part of season 5 coming out?

Lonely Healer

18,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Citizen 200
random capooty
Virgo Whiskers
random capooty
Virgo Whiskers
psyst3m

gus is already dead.

lol no, by that guy in the wheelchair.
you know the spanish guy who was tuco's uncle or something.

walt had a talk with him before gus came to see him. walt said "i know you hate me. but i know someone you hate even more."
so im guessing they talked and agreed to put a bomb on his wheelchair and for him to kill himself and gus with the bomb.

it was pretty genious too. rumor got out about wheel chair man talking to police about gus. gus heard it and decided to pay him a visit. walt and wheel chair man put together an epic "kill gus" operation. i loved it!!!

******** when is the last part of season 5 coming out?

It's coming out next year (according to wikipedia). And let's go back to talking about The Walking Dead instead of Breaking Bad ^_^;

Quotable Browser

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
This made me rofl ;P

Dapper Member

All I know is its a great show heart

Greedy Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100