Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yup, there is a board game now based on the graphic novels. Some friends gave this to us for Christmas and we've played it five times now.

Before I give a review, I wanted to know if anyone else has this game and what you thought about it.

Questionable Borg

Didn't know there was a board game, but it sounds cool
Mayor Gravity

There's actually two different board games. One is based off of the comics and hte other one is based off of the tv series. From what I heard the one off of the comics you just play the characters. The one off of the tv series you can play human or zombie. If there are multiple people for the tv series game the first 2 or 3 people who "die" or lose in the other words become zombies.
thetammyjo
Yup, there is a board game now based on the graphic novels. Some friends gave this to us for Christmas and we've played it five times now.

Before I give a review, I wanted to know if anyone else has this game and what you thought about it.

5,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
You must have the best friends in the world.
The one we have is from the comics, no becoming zombies there. I think the the one you are taking about, sarahkellett, the tv based one, sounds more entertaining depending on whether or not the problems we've found in the one we have are part of that game as well.

We have found two major problems. The rules aren't written in the clearest fashion, in a few cases we've written notes in the booklet to put our interpretation down for our house. There need to be more dice it gets annoying to have to share them and then as you get more followers rolls some over and still keep track of successes or failures.

sarahkellett
Mayor Gravity

There's actually two different board games. One is based off of the comics and hte other one is based off of the tv series. From what I heard the one off of the comics you just play the characters. The one off of the tv series you can play human or zombie. If there are multiple people for the tv series game the first 2 or 3 people who "die" or lose in the other words become zombies.

7,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
sarahkellett
Mayor Gravity

i want them both! emotion_kirakira

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
angelmayes1's avatar YukiCross_0215's avatar vampbo's avatar Sir Andrey Vasily's avatar cherrythe1's avatar link15swords1996's avatar
i love that show and i found out what happened to the little girl in their group man and its really sad
EllySummers
sarahkellett
Mayor Gravity

i want them both! emotion_kirakira

they are both quite fun I have a friend that has them both.
thetammyjo
The one we have is from the comics, no becoming zombies there. I think the the one you are taking about, sarahkellett, the tv based one, sounds more entertaining depending on whether or not the problems we've found in the one we have are part of that game as well.

We have found two major problems. The rules aren't written in the clearest fashion, in a few cases we've written notes in the booklet to put our interpretation down for our house. There need to be more dice it gets annoying to have to share them and then as you get more followers rolls some over and still keep track of successes or failures.

sarahkellett
Mayor Gravity

Thats the same thing about the Stargate Board game.

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
same here
Mayor Gravity
I wish I got one for Christmas ._.
sweet i's buy them.

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I saw it and it was about £50 so didn't buy it

Salty Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That sounds awesome. I'd love to play that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff