Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi guys, i bought this games 4 days ago but i afraid to buy third season because maybe it has spoiler surprised but i really like to play it because every fan should try this experience. whatever should i buy third season ? 3nodding who played it before ? please help me

https://www.g2a.com/r/the-walking-dead-steam-cd-key-global

https://www.g2a.com/r/the-walking-dead-season-two-steam-cd-key-global

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
There's only the first two seasons out so far. Third season hasn't even been made yet.
The games are amazing! I think it's a great story, and they foreshadow some of the things that might happen in the TV show.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
both seasons are def. great and compelling for sure…i luv games with a story ^_^ in season 1 u play as Lee, and in season 2 u play as Clem..it's pretty much a decision make'n game, and whatever decision ya make will sometimes change the outcome of the story, which is pretty cool…ya should def. get both seasons! biggrin like others have said, season 3 of da game hasn't even been made yet, so of course it hasn't even come out yet razz
its an ok game lol

iNickNick's Significant Otter

Fluff Recycler

10,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Timid 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
You should totally get season 3. There's alot of complicated stuff behind all the characters. I like how they made them easy to relate to. 100% yus wahmbulance

Time-traveling Unicorn

9,750 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
omg i love the walking dead games! i rlly hope season3 comes out it's amazing LOL

Friendly Seeker

i am typically not a gamer, but i made an exception for the walking dead. i appreciate that they really seemed to be making more of an effort for diversity than the show itself-where they have this little habit of killing off a black character when they introduce a new one smh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff