• Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Chatty Nerd

6,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hunter 50
Felicity Roze
wait. i thought that was the spoiler everyone is talking about. Whats the one you chose not to mention?

It's a death of one of the main characters, I didn't wanna mention it here just in case xD If you wanna know, quote me and I'll reply with it in white so you can highlight it if you wanna read it.

yum_salmon yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_shrimp

Shirtless Conventioneer

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Alcofrolic
Felicity Roze
wait. i thought that was the spoiler everyone is talking about. Whats the one you chose not to mention?

It's a death of one of the main characters, I didn't wanna mention it here just in case xD If you wanna know, quote me and I'll reply with it in white so you can highlight it if you wanna read it.

yes i want to know.

Chatty Nerd

6,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hunter 50
Felicity Roze
Alcofrolic
Felicity Roze

yes i want to know.

Shane dies in the next episode or the one after. There's a picture floating around of him as a walker, it's been confirmed by AMC and in the store on their official site there's a DVD which features "Shane's Final Episode". Way to spoil your own show, AMC .__.

Dangerous Werewolf

I heard that AMC messed up and Spoiled it(shane's death) on a Description of the Blu-Ray Set, before it's even finished.

Chatty Nerd

6,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hunter 50
Lucy the lycan
I heard that AMC messed up and Spoiled it(shane's death) on a Description of the Blu-Ray Set, before it's even finished.

xI know right? xD So stupid.

Shirtless Conventioneer

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
what D: but he's like the groups antagonist, how will the series live on!

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
UnGoHaX
everyone hates spoilers

Not me....I LOVES 'em!!! xp

3,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
This actually makes a lot of sense. A lot of Dale's character was built on the tension between him and Shane, which I actually really liked, especially in the mid-season finale. So, now that Shane is getting the axe, it only makes sense that Dale is, too. I hope he's aware of Shane's fate before he dies, though.

EDIT: Disregard that last note, I just realized that this has already happened. :C
Poor Carl.

Chatty Nerd

6,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hunter 50
GorgeousTaylor
This actually makes a lot of sense. A lot of Dale's character was built on the tension between him and Shane, which I actually really liked, especially in the mid-season finale. So, now that Shane is getting the axe, it only makes sense that Dale is, too. I hope he's aware of Shane's fate before he dies, though.

EDIT: Disregard that last note, I just realized that this has already happened. :C
Poor Carl.

xD The thread was made before it all happened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff