Friendly Vampire

12,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Arial-Blue
iiiDana
Ms Fay
    Although I wasn't a big fan of hers, it was quite sad when she died. Whether I like or dislike someone apart of the original group, if they die, it makes me sad.

I was also disappointed with not seeing her as a zombie. They were pretty lazy when it came down to the "zombie eating her"... All they left was blood... where the ******** are her bones and s**t? Zombies don't eat that...

The zombie ate her? eek
I thought she was the zombie sweatdrop

Yea I didn't like her much, but I agree with it being pretty damn sad.
And I'm pretty sure she was eaten, the zombie with it's stomach bulging was a guy?

Nope that's prego Lori zombie mode
Whenever anyone dies no matter how they die, they come back as a zombie
I honestly don't like her much
Ms Fay
    Although I wasn't a big fan of hers, it was quite sad when she died. Whether I like or dislike someone apart of the original group, if they die, it makes me sad.

I was also disappointed with not seeing her as a zombie. They were pretty lazy when it came down to the "zombie eating her"... All they left was blood... where the ******** are her bones and s**t? Zombies don't eat that...

"The idea is supposed to be the walker has dragged her around the corner of the boiler room. There's a blood trail that continues past the walker, at that point when it's sort of engorged itself -- as disgusting as it is. When you first see the walker you see its distended belly and we wanted it to give a little callback to Lori, even though we clearly know that Lori's not pregnant anymore. We added bits of hair in its mouth and hand when it reaches up towards Rick. We wanted to show that this thing had feasted on her, as horrible as it is."
That pretty much explains it.
Also..when rick goes into that room, he walks down further where the trail leads that i remember of, and he looks over and he puts his hands behind his head and becomes angry/sad. I'm guessing he saw her remains behind the thing and then wanted to know if that zombie ate her? I didn't think zombies drag the bodies, but in some movies, they do.
charmy4ever
Arial-Blue
iiiDana
Ms Fay

The zombie ate her? eek

And I'm pretty sure she was eaten, the zombie with it's stomach bulging was a guy?

I'm pretty sure that was a male zombie. pic

"It's sort of a callback even to episode 1 in Season 2 when they're going to do an autopsy on the walker to see if it had eaten Sophia and they find the woodchuck. So when Rick gets down and pulls the blade out there's that moment when you think "Oh God he's gonna cut it open because he just needs to see..." It's like a horrible, sick connection. [Rick] walks into the room, he sees [Lori's] clothes on the ground and he picks up the bullet that Carl shot at her." -Greg Nicotero

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I think that completed Carl's transformation into a total badass, then when he's talking with Daryl. "Almost seemed like it wasn't real..."
"I killed my mom, it was real." CARL=BADASS!

Friendly Vampire

12,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Clumsy By Nightfall
charmy4ever
Arial-Blue
iiiDana
Ms Fay

The zombie ate her? eek

"It's sort of a callback even to episode 1 in Season 2 when they're going to do an autopsy on the walker to see if it had eaten Sophia and they find the woodchuck. So when Rick gets down and pulls the blade out there's that moment when you think "Oh God he's gonna cut it open because he just needs to see..." It's like a horrible, sick connection. [Rick] walks into the room, he sees [Lori's] clothes on the ground and he picks up the bullet that Carl shot at her." -Greg Nicotero

Nope it's female. In behind the scenes it tells you. Rick wants to see the evidence which is why he went back in the prison to kill the zombies.
charmy4ever
Clumsy By Nightfall
charmy4ever
Arial-Blue
iiiDana
Ms Fay

The zombie ate her? eek

Nope it's female. In behind the scenes it tells you. Rick wants to see the evidence which is why he went back in the prison to kill the zombies.

Every where I hear, the zombie is called a "male". And in interviews, such as in "The Talking Dead" they mentioned rick finding out the zombie ate her and his stomache was swollen after eating her. Not to mention, in the interviews they talk about them putting lori's hair in the zombies mouth to show it when the zombie reaches up to Rick. They didn't show the body because it was dragged, which explains the blood trail. If the zombie was actually Lori, it would have a wound from the c-section and would have longer hair, since she would have been a just-turned zombie.

The quote I pasted to you and to the other girl before that was from "greg nicotero" who is the co-executive producer, director and special effects make-up designer on AMC's The Walking Dead.

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
OwlPlays
So how specifically and when in the TV series does she die? I haven't seen it yet, but I did read the comics and from what I hear her death is different in the show. ninja

Maggie + knife = amature C-section. C-sec. + lot of blood and a gapping hole in stomach = child shooting his mother in the face to prevent zombification.
...Man that sounds horrible when you say it like that.

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Lori and I have never clicked and I grew to hate her as the seires progressed. I have enough BS to deal with in real life, I don't need it from her too stare So I was glad when she died.

However, it's never easy to see a mother ripped away from her children, fictional or otherwise. So that did hit home for me and I may have gotten a little sad. Just a little. Honest.

Timid Regular

I wasn't upset that she died.
              I got upset when Rick found out though and how he reacted.
              u.u
              emotion_bigheart
Lori, would be her name
THANK F*?&ING GOD she died,
She was a horrible mother to Carl, as well her acting was crap in The Walking Dead but i do believe she is good in Prison Break. It was more upsetting when T DOG , Dale, and Shane died.

1,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
That's okay, Lori was annoying anyways. Am I right, yeah, yeah?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff