Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think tis horse poop sad pirate

Wheezing Lunatic

Her name's Lori.

And yeah, she's dead.

I for one didn't like that she did.

But a lot of people on the forum think otherwise.

jellybeantoes's Partner

Angelic Star

15,600 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
She was not my favorite character, but it was very sad.
um... her name is Lori
and im glad she did
even better that "the son of Lori" shot her
    Although I wasn't a big fan of hers, it was quite sad when she died. Whether I like or dislike someone apart of the original group, if they die, it makes me sad.

I was also disappointed with not seeing her as a zombie. They were pretty lazy when it came down to the "zombie eating her"... All they left was blood... where the ******** are her bones and s**t? Zombies don't eat that...

Ruthless Fatcat

13,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I didn't like her too much but she still added to the story. I did feel a bit sad when she died the way she did.

Generous Conversationalist

Lori wasn't my favorite character, but she kept things pretty interesting. How she died was just so abrupt and left a lot of things between her and her husband Rick unsettled, which in my opinion was a pretty big bummer.

Feral Bloodsucker

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ms Fay
    Although I wasn't a big fan of hers, it was quite sad when she died. Whether I like or dislike someone apart of the original group, if they die, it makes me sad.

I was also disappointed with not seeing her as a zombie. They were pretty lazy when it came down to the "zombie eating her"... All they left was blood... where the ******** are her bones and s**t? Zombies don't eat that...

The zombie ate her? eek
I thought she was the zombie sweatdrop

Anxious Explorer

iiiDana
Ms Fay

The zombie ate her? eek

Yea I didn't like her much, but I agree with it being pretty damn sad.
And I'm pretty sure she was eaten, the zombie with it's stomach bulging was a guy?
She was really annoying, and was too busy being caught up in all the drama to watch over her own son. She's just making the zombie apocalypse way worse than it needs to be lol. rolleyes
WOW THANKS FOR SPOILING IT FOR ME, d**k.

jk i knew that happened 4laugh
iiiDana
Ms Fay

The zombie ate her? eek
    If you re-watch the episode you can see Lori's hair in his hand and was found in his stomach as well, apparently.

Sparkly Darling

16,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Every time I stumble upon "The mother of Carl died ;/" in the forums I just wanna start laughing at how awkward that sounds xD

Anywho... emotion_zombie

Beloved Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
lori...
Lori...
LORIIIIIII!!

Anyways, I liked Lori a lot, And it made me sad that she died! D;

Hygienic Capitalist

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
So how specifically and when in the TV series does she die? I haven't seen it yet, but I did read the comics and from what I hear her death is different in the show. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff