Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
After watching the new episode, a thought crossed my mind. What if the Governor and his gang (pre-prison encounters, so they still had all their people) had run into Terminus. As we can see,
the Terminus people aren't exactly friendly towards newcomers.
So if the Governor and his group entered a conflict with Terminus, which party do you think would win and why?

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
The Governor's track record at taking over "camps" by force is not the best -

- Woodbury was something he created.
- He took out the army group by tricking them into thinking he still had their guy.
- He took over Martinez' camp by befriending Martinez, Pete, and Mitch.

When he resorted to using force, h was unable to take the prison not once, but twice.

Terminus seems like they've been burned before, and they've got a one up on even our resilient little "prison group".
I'd say Terminus to be honest.I really think the Governor would underestimate them just as he underestimated the prison group.
The Governor of Woodbury
The Governor's track record at taking over "camps" by force is not the best -

- Woodbury was something he created.
- He took out the army group by tricking them into thinking he still had their guy.
- He took over Martinez' camp by befriending Martinez, Pete, and Mitch.

When he resorted to using force, h was unable to take the prison not once, but twice.

Terminus seems like they've been burned before, and they've got a one up on even our resilient little "prison group".
I'd say Terminus to be honest.I really think the Governor would underestimate them just as he underestimated the prison group.

looked like terminus definitely had a lot more people and guns than woodbury did.

Omnipresent Kuro

58,325 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Survivor 150
CarI Grimes
After watching the new episode, a thought crossed my mind. What if the Governor and his gang (pre-prison encounters, so they still had all their people) had run into Terminus. As we can see,
the Terminus people aren't exactly friendly towards newcomers.
So if the Governor and his group entered a conflict with Terminus, which party do you think would win and why?

I want to say the Governor. I just think that Terminus isn't as military oriented and they could over power them.

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
The people in Terminus can actually aim, so yah.

Hunter

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
But...but the Governor has a tank. And Terminus does not have a Daryl Dixon to counter the tank.

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
The Governor. The tank can shell Terminus from a distance, and the explosions would attract the attention of Walkers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff