Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes or no?

Yes, because Grizzly Adams 0.58620689655172 58.6% [ 17 ]
No, he's a savage with that beard/glorious mane combo 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
No opinion, because I'm too scared to tell Rick that to his face 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
This poll closed on February 17, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Hilarious Puppy

Should he let it continue to grow more manly, or should he shave it like he tends to do in the comics when he thinks he's safe?

Sweet Cat

Honestly I think he should shave it off. But then I never got a chance to read the comic book.

Hilarious Puppy

Linna69
Honestly I think he should shave it off. But then I never got a chance to read the comic book.

Try out the comics if you ever get a chance. There's a reason why they made a show based off it. It's that good! 3nodding

Sweet Cat

Ember F Strife
Linna69

Try out the comics if you ever get a chance. There's a reason why they made a show based off it. It's that good! 3nodding
Yeah but there's many thing based off of comic books. The only thing I ever saw based on a comic book that was awful was the live version of Witchblade. The anime was better. But this is about The Walking Dead. So,yeah. I haven't read them.
(starting to notice something here)?_?

Hilarious Puppy

Linna69
Ember F Strife
Linna69

Yeah but there's many thing based off of comic books. The only thing I ever saw based on a comic book that was awful was the live version of Witchblade. The anime was better. But this is about The Walking Dead. So,yeah. I haven't read them.

You're right. The witchblade anime was a lot better. The Walking Dead TV show is... "loosely" based off the comics. They do take place in different universes!

Sweet Cat

Ember F Strife
Linna69
Ember F Strife
Linna69

You're right. The witchblade anime was a lot better. The Walking Dead TV show is... "loosely" based off the comics. They do take place in different universes!
Well an old girlfriend of mine loaned me the first season to The Walking Dead. Though that was before we broke up. But I was able to watch what I had missed. And I found out that it was based on a comic book cause I didn't know that part right away. But I would like to read the comic books though. I just need to ask my girlfriend if she knows if they're there at the comic book store she works at. If she has them there, then I'll have to over there to read them.

Seeker

grizzly grime(s) lol

Hilarious Puppy

Spockling

grizzly grime(s) lol

4laugh Gotta love DAT beard.

Hilarious Puppy

He probably will shave it, but I'd love to see Andrew Lincoln with a ZZ Top beard. Yeah it'd be kinda gross but he'd be that much more manly. wink

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

If you watched Talking Dead, he had an interview where he was more closely shaved. Now if that's actually in the show in later eps or not I have no idea...but that's a good point that he tends to grow it out when he's on the fringe-side of his personality.

Hilarious Puppy

Well my poll has ended. Thank you to everyone who participated and to all you who say he should keep the manly man beard... stay gold. STAY GOLD! crying

Supreme Unicorn

If you look at him on season 1 and now on season 5, there's a BIG difference with and without the beard.
I usually don't like beards, but it suits him really good.
He should trim it though, so walkers won't grab it.
That beard is kind of starting to grow on me. Pun intended. lol

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
He should grow it long enough to braid into a sling for the baby. emotion_dowant

Ruthless Allegiant

Frothy
He should grow it long enough to braid into a sling for the baby. emotion_dowant

That is the best idea I've heard in this forum tonight emotion_dowant

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
that wonderful tangled mess

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash