Welcome to Gaia! ::

MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX
Amai_Neiko
XxGinnungagapxX

Awww that's nice emotion_c8 omg hahaha that's horrible! Tell him to be careful, a walker might come and get him! jk lol

I'm so happy they have the episodes onine, cause I go crazy if I miss anything. But yeah killing Otis really broke down shane

lol he'd say bring it walkers! XD

man the thing with otis that was just so sad, daryl wouldn't have done that, he would've tried keeping them both alive i think =x

oh dang! hahahahah
Yeah it was horrible, I felt so bad for him. Yeah he would of tried his best to get them all out alive.

I don't know. It might not have been the right thing but it had to be done. I remember watching it and I was like wtf did he really just do that. But still it had to be done, right or wrong.

I guess in the case of saving carl it was the right thing to do, but damn it still sucked ya know?

Oh for sure it sucked for Otis a whole lot cause he was slowing down to let Shane catch up, saying he wasn't going to leave without him. Then shane shot him and left him to get eaten? Damn thats ******** up. But the way I look at it is that no one else would have been able to do it, not even Daryl. I think Daryl puts on a show but he has a soft spot and he won't kill someone to put himself ahead. Making Shane the ultimate badass. Haha Daryl is my new favorite character though after Shane died

lol true true, Yeah Daryl grew on me so much he's awesome

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX

oh dang! hahahahah
Yeah it was horrible, I felt so bad for him. Yeah he would of tried his best to get them all out alive.

I don't know. It might not have been the right thing but it had to be done. I remember watching it and I was like wtf did he really just do that. But still it had to be done, right or wrong.

I guess in the case of saving carl it was the right thing to do, but damn it still sucked ya know?

Oh for sure it sucked for Otis a whole lot cause he was slowing down to let Shane catch up, saying he wasn't going to leave without him. Then shane shot him and left him to get eaten? Damn thats ******** up. But the way I look at it is that no one else would have been able to do it, not even Daryl. I think Daryl puts on a show but he has a soft spot and he won't kill someone to put himself ahead. Making Shane the ultimate badass. Haha Daryl is my new favorite character though after Shane died

Yeah, he is the reason I am happy Merle is coming back. It will add more character depth to him and maybe now that they have a new token black person Merle might kill T-dog. And then once he is dead Daryl will have to choose between his brother or his group
One man I dream about, NIGHTLY! I daydream about him in the light of day! whee
I'll have to have a little visit with Mr. Buzzy, tonight, now!

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
When I first saw the show I was like, who is this redneck? he keeps trying to shoot everyone, he's gonna ******** up the group like his brother did..

After watching it all so far. I'd have to say he's my favorite character for sure.

His crossbow has proven more than useful at many times picking off walkers silently.
His tracking and hunting skills are a great thing to have in the group.
He knows what has to be done. Someone is bit? dying slowly? gotta kill them now.
He probably tried to hardest to really look for Sophia
I find his lil-bit of racism rather humorous.
Dude wears a necklace of zombie ears
and still rides a chopper during a zombie apocalypse lol.
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX

oh dang! hahahahah

Yeah, he is the reason I am happy Merle is coming back. It will add more character depth to him and maybe now that they have a new token black person Merle might kill T-dog. And then once he is dead Daryl will have to choose between his brother or his group

Hahaha oh crap I forgot about Merle....oh man. yeah if he comes back s**t gonna go DOWN bitchessss!!

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX

Hahaha oh crap I forgot about Merle....oh man. yeah if he comes back s**t gonna go DOWN bitchessss!!

Yeah the director said he is coming back and the actor said he had to loose 20lbs for the part, so he is either a person not so well off or a zombie and they only know its him because he is missing a hand
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX

Yeah the director said he is coming back and the actor said he had to loose 20lbs for the part, so he is either a person not so well off or a zombie and they only know its him because he is missing a hand

Oh man, more reason to get excited for season 3....Oct needs to come by fasttt

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX

Ikr good thing they have a 18 episode season or I would be pissed it is so long till next season
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX

Ikr good thing they have a 18 episode season or I would be pissed it is so long till next season

yeah, I guess I'll just have to actually do schoolwork now to pass the time -___-
Oh and look up pics of Daryl ;D hahahaha jk jk

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX

yeah, I guess I'll just have to actually do schoolwork now to pass the time -___-

Yeah I'm kinda disappointed in the female actors in the show though. The only one with any sort of beauty at all is Maggie other than her everyone else is just eww. I mean Carol is eww Lori is a b***h the person who plays Andrea is pretty but Andrea in the show isn't, ya know?
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX

Yeah I'm kinda disappointed in the female actors in the show though. The only one with any sort of beauty at all is Maggie other than her everyone else is just eww. I mean Carol is eww Lori is a b***h the person who plays Andrea is pretty but Andrea in the show isn't, ya know?

hahah yeah they aren't really the hottest things in town, but who knows maybe in the prison they have some hot chicas running around?? lol wink

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX

hahah yeah they aren't really the hottest things in town, but who knows maybe in the prison they have some hot chicas running around?? lol wink

Haha its a male only prison, but one could only wish. Some interesting people in that prison. Interesting people indeed.
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX
MistikxSaint
XxGinnungagapxX

Haha its a male only prison, but one could only wish. Some interesting people in that prison. Interesting people indeed.

*crosses fingers* I hope they do lol
I bet there is

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas