Welcome to Gaia! ::

Daryl's motorcycle. A chopper is a horribly loud machine. Especially when hauling a** around like he does. No wonder the undead follow them smile But really. That wasn't in the comic. Kind of a shame they had to throw that in for the fan base or something.. And if you got the time, please visit my topic posted on here, about the katana. Might be on the third or fourth page.. Thank you.
Leave Daryl alone you jealous a**
Nom_Nom_The_Amzing_DINO

lol That's silly. What sounded jelous about that? Daryl's great and all. The only problem with him is his brother, and that chopper.
Mountain Hermit
Nom_Nom_The_Amzing_DINO

lol That's silly. What sounded jelous about that? Daryl's great and all. The only problem with him is his brother, and that chopper.

Don't get me started on his brother =-=
But idk I'm just saying stuff.

xx Gnellie's King

Raider

◈ Some say the world will end in ℱire.
Some say in ιce.

I've had an identical problem with that
fallacy.

Whatever. It is just a show, after all.

From what I've tasted of â……esire.
I hold with those who favor ℱire.◈

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
my issues was the charas that were dieing that weren't supposed to. But otherwise, the show is relatively interesting

Floppy Gawker

You know, I really don't understand that.. Why DOES he ride that motorcycle if it attracts the damn walkers? He uses the crossbow to keep quiet so why not drive something quiet too?
so what?
they in a highly secure prison. aint no zombie a** mother ******** gettin through that s**t. zombies aint s**t.

these ppl stay tryna "get out", like b***h you aint never gon find another place as secure as that. kinda s**t is this?

the place don't feel like home and it's uncomfortable as s**t, but damn man, ******** rob some furniture stores or something but don't leave.

Moonlight Lunatic

34,425 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
The motorcycle is necessary in some situations where cars wouldn't be able to get by, like when the roads are blocked. I would also think it would be much better with gas than the cars that the group has. So it's kind of a pros and cons thing.

Tipsy Dog

13,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
A chopper is easier to control in many situations. It can go slower without stalling than most modern bikes-sure, something like a Fireblade could easily get away, but if you crash, then you are dead for. And at top speed, they are even nosier.
I think it adds an air of "coolness" and maybe turning back the clock for when the apocalypse strikes to show that having the fastest or coolest motorbike doesn't work.
Surrender Now
The motorcycle is necessary in some situations where cars wouldn't be able to get by, like when the roads are blocked. I would also thing it would be much better with gas than the cars that the group has. So it's kind of a pros and cons thing.
This... The broken down cars on the road makes it necessary, though I'm sure there's more quite motorcycles he could have chose from.
Oh well, he's living in a zombie apocalypse, gotta enjoy it when you can.
random capooty
so what?
they in a highly secure prison. aint no zombie a** mother ******** gettin through that s**t. zombies aint s**t.
They practically JUST found the jail, he's been riding that thing around the whole show. neutral

Salty Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, You know the story that Daryl told Carl about his mom dying made me think how maybe his "Bike" had always been a symbol of his youth and innoncence and that is why it helps him to still ride a "Bike" even as an adult and especially why he is so attached to it even if it poses a danger to himself.

Azmitus's Husband

Sparkly Spotter

Spoiler!

From the looks of it, they're gonna kill Glenn sooner than in the comic books.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff