Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Qyp
AloysiusWeasley
I take it Andrea was your fav.? lol

Also, no, the only way the series dies is if they cancel it or kill off Daryl.

Not really... her character sucks in the show compared to the comic. But her dying off that quickly is lame. It would have been tolerable if the Governor actually died like he was meant too... but a horde ripping him a part...

Pretty much, and I can't wait to get my hands on the comics, compendium one will be here soon! whee

She really died off just to give us a main character death, but then again, it's not like we don't have more expendable characters (Hershel..). I did like the way they did it though - she got to say goodbye, and frankly, after all the hesitation, I question whether she really wanted to get away.

It will be interesting to see next season what happens with the Governor - I'm kind of hoping Martinez and whoever that other guy is realizes that the only reason they're still alive is because he ran out of ammo, and do him in.

Sparkly Nerd

28,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Brandisher 100
AloysiusWeasley
Qyp
AloysiusWeasley

Not really... her character sucks in the show compared to the comic. But her dying off that quickly is lame. It would have been tolerable if the Governor actually died like he was meant too... but a horde ripping him a part...

Pretty much, and I can't wait to get my hands on the comics, compendium one will be here soon! whee

She really died off just to give us a main character death, but then again, it's not like we don't have more expendable characters (Hershel..). I did like the way they did it though - she got to say goodbye, and frankly, after all the hesitation, I question whether she really wanted to get away.

It will be interesting to see next season what happens with the Governor - I'm kind of hoping Martinez and whoever that other guy is realizes that the only reason they're still alive is because he ran out of ammo, and do him in.
Exactly what I bolded. EXACTLY!
Plus they didn't spaz and run (he probably would've shot them then).

Tricky Shapeshifter

Qyp
Seriously... I was expecting the Governor to be finally DEAD... like he is supposed to be by now... and Andrea should be ALIVE...

But nope... they ******** raped the Walking Dead...It's over... no one will want to watch it now... Season 4 will not have much demand anymore.

hahah what an idiot lol many people loved the ending, there is so much left to be done with governor, and andrea was an annoying b***h anyway

Omnipresent Kuro

58,325 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Survivor 150
Qyp
Illusion of the Ego
Yeah, cause the Woodbury storyline was totally resolved in a single volume and cliff hanger season finales NEVER happen right? And who does Kirkman think he is changing the storyline to his own creative property and how dare he kill of character! He never did that before, this show totally sucks

QQ more dude

Mock me all you want... the comic is far better. Without the Zombies... it's just a daytime soap opera.

And no... even if it is his creation, the fans determine his success... and I greatly think his writing sucks. Since Sophia's death, this show has turned to just... s**t pie.

I don't think that it could be a soap opera at all since they would just be normal people living their lives.
And you said it yourself, the fans determine its success. I know I don't speak for everyone but I like the way this season ended. Except Merle's death in the last episode.
the ******** you talkin bout dude?

that was an epic final season. and daryl is still alive, so it is not over yet.

Omnipresent Kuro

58,325 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Survivor 150
AloysiusWeasley

Or Rick

Sparkly Seeker

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Qyp
Illusion of the Ego
Yeah, cause the Woodbury storyline was totally resolved in a single volume and cliff hanger season finales NEVER happen right? And who does Kirkman think he is changing the storyline to his own creative property and how dare he kill of character! He never did that before, this show totally sucks

QQ more dude

Mock me all you want... the comic is far better. Without the Zombies... it's just a daytime soap opera.

And no... even if it is his creation, the fans determine his success... and I greatly think his writing sucks. Since Sophia's death, this show has turned to just... s**t pie.

I'm a fan of daytime dramas... but really? The show is not just about zombies. It's about the humans and what we'd do at a time like that. It'd be very unrealistic if people didn't die. -_-
I think Robert Kirkman is a good writer, yeah there are some things I can complain about but surprisingly a show about zombies is way more realistic than a soap opera, a show about love, money, tragedy, and sex. I grew up watching soaps and I love them but look how unrealistic General Hospital is? Some of the soaps are just plain silly.

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
Qyp
Seriously... I was expecting the Governor to be finally DEAD... like he is supposed to be by now... and Andrea should be ALIVE...

But nope... they ******** raped the Walking Dead...It's over... no one will want to watch it now... Season 4 will not have much demand anymore.
'

just think about it, everyone thinks they're safe.... and what exactly happined in the comics when they thought they were safe...... i'm expecting one hell of a premiere

Shy Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
Qyp
Illusion of the Ego

QQ more dude

I can agree on the zombie thing- people fights are boring =^= and theyve been bringing in filler characters just to kill em off too much..

Shy Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
Foxprincess09
I am just disappointed in that AMC made it seem like it was gonna be the episode of all episodes....and it wasn't. Prey was more exciting than this episode, and all they did was follow Andrea being chased by the Gov.

I know the show will not be like the comic, but I just expected more excitement and a huge, "WTF" moment stemming from my overall curiosity stemming from how the hell will they live now. But instead its a huge wtf moment stemming from the lack of wtfs, I could have gave along with OMGs.

Would have been better if they left the andrea/milton thing as a cliff hanger 0u0 (and killed the govoner?!)

Shy Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
HoIy Macaroni
Idc they didn't kill the gov yet but that was seriously the worst season ending yet. Milton dies for nothing and half the episode was just focused on andrea trying to get those damn pliers all for her to just die in the stupidest way. Yeah I'm a little pissed

yea yea i agree 4laugh
No, this did not kill the series. You forget that most of the people watching this show are people who have never read one of the comics to The Walking Dead. They don't know that it was Rick who was supposed to lose his hand, that Andrea never actually met the Governor, that half of the main characters were wiped out at the prison, including the baby, and other things.

Some only know what they hear on the tv and what some comic fans might be telling them. Some people are there for the gore, the survival of the living against the dead. Some are fangirls only watching the show to see Daryl kick some zombie a**.

I like to think of this show as an Alternate TWD. After all, the original writer for TWD said he did some things he regreted in the story because he never thought it was going to take off like it did. He has been regretting cutting off Rick's hand, as an example.

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
I had mixed feelings about the finale. I had a feeling Milton was going to go, though I did not expect Andrea to die. I'm still in shock. I liked how The Governor went crazy and killed the army ( Except for Karen). I wish Allen died much slower though, and Martinez and Shupert should have killed the Governor.

I felt really bad for Milton because he kept urging Andrea to hurry up and she kept pausing to talk. I give him all of my love and support for standing up to the Governor and trying to save Andrea. It's sad knowing she died anyway.

Friendly Survivor

5,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Qyp

Exactly! I don't know if I will watch the show when it returns, they keep killing my favorite characters.
I loved Milton with all my heart, I hoped that he and Andrea would join Team Rick, and now it's all ruined. crying

AMC killed my fandom!

Shy Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
Metal Gothic Dragon
No, this did not kill the series. You forget that most of the people watching this show are people who have never read one of the comics to The Walking Dead. They don't know that it was Rick who was supposed to lose his hand, that Andrea never actually met the Governor, that half of the main characters were wiped out at the prison, including the baby, and other things.

Some only know what they hear on the tv and what some comic fans might be telling them. Some people are there for the gore, the survival of the living against the dead. Some are fangirls only watching the show to see Daryl kick some zombie a**.

I like to think of this show as an Alternate TWD. After all, the original writer for TWD said he did some things he regreted in the story because he never thought it was going to take off like it did. He has been regretting cutting off Rick's hand, as an example.

Yea alot of unexpected-to-watch-twd people actually watch it ono and will the creator ever reveal the cause of the apocalypse- like ever? crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff