Welcome to Gaia! ::

Uhg, I feel so newbish, but I just finished the second season finally. xD
I can't wait until I watch the third one.
But friend all ready spoiled some things for me, though. D;
My friend spoiled some for me, and even still, watching it was still amazing. Sometimes, friends skip some parts, important parts.

Newbie Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
HerooMalaya
stare

o -o why the face?

Newbie Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
Playful Mood
HerooMalaya
stare

o -o why the face?
dramallama
HerooMalaya
Playful Mood
HerooMalaya
stare

o -o why the face?
dramallama

eek okayyy

Newbie Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
Playful Mood
HerooMalaya
Playful Mood
HerooMalaya
stare

o -o why the face?
dramallama

eek okayyy
question

Generous Conversationalist

Spoilers are the worst, especially when I tell them not to spoil it for me and they do anyways. "Wait, just gotta tell you this one thing-"

NO.
Kitty Thingy
Spoilers are the worst, especially when I tell them not to spoil it for me and they do anyways. "Wait, just gotta tell you this one thing-"

NO.

They aren't THAT bad.

Hygienic Capitalist

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Playful Mood
Kitty Thingy

NO.

They aren't THAT bad.

False. If I know what's going to happen then where's the fun of watching to find out?
OwlPlays
Playful Mood
Kitty Thingy

NO.

They aren't THAT bad.

False. If I know what's going to happen then where's the fun of watching to find out?

Well, as you already know; but I'll mention again, everyone's different. People skip some parts to it. They could tell the big outcome, but what happens in between is just as important as the end. So not FALSE. Some people can still totally enjoy a movie/show if it had spoilers. Plus, have you never watched a show/movie again and still enjoyed it? Same EXACT thing.

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Kitty Thingy

NO.

^This

And i feel you. I remember when my friend spoiled a very important part for me about season three and I seriously wanted to stab her
Snowy One Piece Lover
Kitty Thingy

NO.

^This

And i feel you. I remember when my friend spoiled a very important part for me about season three and I seriously wanted to stab her

But you watched and enjoyed it anyways, right?

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Psychoanalyzed
Snowy One Piece Lover
Kitty Thingy

NO.

^This

But you watched and enjoyed it anyways, right?

Of course.
Besides the endless amounts of spoils I got before I even decided to watch the show; It was surprising, interesting, constantly grabbing my attention and wondering what will happen next.
I'm all over the seasons haven't finished watching one and two and gonna watch 3.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff