Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Am I the only one that thinks Carl needs a good spanking??? Yes, I know he almost died when Otis shot him, but he's so mean to Carol & he's the reason Dale is dead!! crying (btw I haven't seen all of the most recent episode unfortunately so I'm about an episode behind)...(all right all caught up until the season finale)

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Carl needs a leash. He is out of control, I think Shane had some influencing with that part at least.

Carl wouldn't steal a gun or be a little crapper head to Carol. Lori does need to straighten his butt up.

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
Whip his a** every time he dis obeys a command.

Once he is disciplined let him off the leash. =D
Carl needs to learn to effing listen. I'm getting tired of him trying to be up there with the grown ups. He never listens, he's hella disrespectful, and he's always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Carl should have just shot the zombie when he had the chance, but he chickened out and waited for the zombie to get out of the ditch evil burning_eyes
It just goes to show how influenced a child can be in a survival scenario such as this. He's never near any children, what is he to do but wander off? Now he's stuck in a society where he has to grow up fast and watch his back every second... in a way hes turning into a "Shane" (forgets morality for the purpose of survival). ---> This is evident when he said "do it" as his father was about to shoot Randal.

I blame Lori. She needs to watch her damn kid if she's so set on playing "house wife".

Hallowed Werewolf

I assume you mean after everything he's done? Well his last act in the most recent episode was my favourite moment in the show as a whole (all I can say is FINALLY!!) so I'd give him a medal and throw him a party :3 He's a very good boy for making the show better.

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
He needs to learn and has changed. Seemed like he was going to shoot his father Rick, untill zombified Shane popped up behind him and he shot him. Carl has been arround shane too much and I think he's changed cause of him. Still, Carl needs a good lesson and stay in that FREKIN HOUSE!

Shirtless Citizen

I'd slap him, also, have you noticed that frequently people tell him to go into the house but he never goes in? Although... He DOES deserve a medal for the ending of last episode.

Adorable Hunter

I would teach him how to be manly. I would have taught him gun stuff a LONG TIME ago, and showed him other survival stuff, and I would try to be as understanding as I can so that he won't be afraid to talk to me or tell me about the zombie encounter in the woods (which probably wouldn't happen anyway if I were his parent because I would be watching him and would be with him if he went in the woods).

In other words, I wouldn't be worthless and whiny like Lori.

Wealthy Noob

5,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He needs an a** whoopin' and one of these. ^
FOR GOODNESS SAKES, IT'S A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! WATCH YOUR DANG SON!

Oh, I'm sorry about that little outburst. Apparently out of all the places they raided they didn't happen to find a book that was labeled "Parenting Guide: Zombie Apocalypse Edition"

Liberal Noob

Uroboros Bunny

This.
Uroboros Bunny

Tie him to a string around my hip and nevr let him out of my sight.
At least he isnt as stupid as Sofia who came out first from under the cars.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff