Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Puppy

Rick has shown that he's a tough nut to crack with that applesauce scene. Aaron is a humorous gay guy apparently. Michonne stood up to Rick and has shown herself as the voice of reason. Abraham loves S'getti Rings! Glenn is less moody than usual and the scene with the RV was a cute and very much needed throwback to Dale. And the Alexandria arc has begun. So, what was your favorite moment?

Mine was the scene with the car when they drove through a horde of zombies. That freaking camera shot from above with the bloody headlights was awesome as ********! 4laugh

Eternal Lunatic

That part was cool!

This was the first episode this half of the season that really had me on the edge of my seat.

It's just so strange because the communities they stay at are never something that isn't founded and run by Rick.

I like how he hid the gun. He always knows to keep a weapon around just in case.

I still feel scared... and now I need to wait til next Sunday.

Feral Husband

Michonne put herself in a dangerous place lol the voice of reason seems to always die.

Hilarious Puppy

Nanokiee
Michonne put herself in a dangerous place lol the voice of reason seems to always die.
I know and now I'm worried. She's not the moral compass, but she's getting there. And we all know what happens to the moral compass.

Feral Husband

Ember F Strife
Nanokiee
I know and now I'm worried. She's not the moral compass, but she's getting there. And we all know what happens to the moral compass.

They become lunch or dinner.

Gracious Phantom

24,025 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I must admit that Aaron didn't look all that reliable at the start. And in a way I still can't say that I fully trust him. Just because he's gay, doesn't mean that he can't also be some freaky murderer?

The accu brokedown scene was rather lame. They could just recharge the accu using the battery from the other car.

My favorite scene was inside the barn, because it reminded me of the 'saltlick barn' from the Telltale Walking Dead series.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff