Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gettin' real tired of your s**t Merle.. they should have shot him when they had a chance crying Why Michonne why!

I'm glad Rick is back in the real world now though

Anxious Cleric

12,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Agreed. There are certain people that you KILL ON SIGHT.

He is definitely one of them.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I liked how it played out. It will open some nice doors. Daryl meeting his brother and his conflictions with that. The group crossing with the Governer. I like how they did this episode.
Little Dead Soldier
I liked how it played out. It will open some nice doors. Daryl meeting his brother and his conflictions with that. The group crossing with the Governer. I like how they did this episode.
It sure makes things interesting, but I'm CRINGING just knowing the s**t Maggie and Glenn will go through because of it. And if it plays out like the comic does, even worse. sad

Buggy Punk

I want a Daryl v. Merle fight like, yesterday.

Dapper Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I'm getting pretty friggin' sick of Merle, too. I would have shot him the second I layed eyes on his rotten a**. I do, however, like how it's going to cross over with the rest of the group. I'm just afraid for Maggie...

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
psyst3m
Little Dead Soldier
It sure makes things interesting, but I'm CRINGING just knowing the s**t Maggie and Glenn will go through because of it. And if it plays out like the comic does, even worse. sad

Yeah...I'm very concerned on what will happen to Maggie since I read the comics. They did change a lot in the show.
Mereluna
I want a Daryl v. Merle fight like, yesterday.
I know right, Daryl needs to beat some sense into his a**.
Little Dead Soldier
psyst3m
Little Dead Soldier

Yeah...I'm very concerned on what will happen to Maggie since I read the comics. They did change a lot in the show.
In the previews, did it show whether Michonne goes with Rick and Daryl to Woodbury? If she does, it is possible she could still be raped as opposed to Maggie.. I'm scared for them all. sad

Anxious Cleric

12,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Oh wow. I hope nothing like that happens. I'm not too sure I could stomach that. ; 3;

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
psyst3m
Little Dead Soldier
psyst3m
Little Dead Soldier

In the previews, did it show whether Michonne goes with Rick and Daryl to Woodbury? If she does, it is possible she could still be raped as opposed to Maggie.. I'm scared for them all. sad

I hope they take the rape out completely since a lot has changed in the show. I see no foul in taking it out :C
But I don't think Maggie was supposed to be there. I remember in the comics it was just Glenn, Rick , and Michonne.

Party Animal

12,240 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
psyst3m
Gettin' real tired of your s**t Merle.. they should have shot him when they had a chance crying Why Michonne why!

I'm glad Rick is back in the real world now though

Must agree whole-heartedly!! I'd've shot the b*****d and apologized to Daryl later. p***k!

Sparkly Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
Glen didn't shoot him coz he's just not that kinda guy, even before Merle used Maggie as a hostage. I kinda was hoping Michonne would jump in there and help but she did the right thing by going to the prison.
Jentern
Glen didn't shoot him coz he's just not that kinda guy, even before Merle used Maggie as a hostage. I kinda was hoping Michonne would jump in there and help but she did the right thing by going to the prison.
Yeah.. but the thing is she could have went to the prison anyways probably, had she saved them, I doubt they would turn her away.
Prediction: Governor will kill Merle in front of Daryl, Daryl will kill the Governor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff