I didn't like it :( 0.08955223880597 9.0% [ 6 ]
What ever. . . 0.22388059701493 22.4% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3

Friendly Lunatic

AlEx CaMe As A RoMaN
AnimeBlues
AlEx CaMe As A RoMaN
It could be some new virus with an extremely high mortality rate that animals have gotten, and mutated to where humans can get it by consuming the infected animal. I can't see how it would be related to the walker virus, cause every human being still alive is a carrier of the zombie virus guaranteed to turn unless their brain is damaged/destroyed.

Oh man I didn't think about the shaking hands part...noooo my boy daryl can't die! I agree take carol. Daryl is too badass to die. They better not choose to kill him, especially now that he's been bringing people in, and being the leader on supply runs.
If they do kill off Daryl, it better be in some badass last stand type of thing. For him to die from a cold or something in their food... I'd just hate to see it go down like that.

As for Carol, she really isn't so bad. I mean a lot of the things shes had to go through are understandable a lot of women feel trapped in the lives like she had before the apocalypse, but now she is trying to do something better. Shes no longer the person she used to be and does what she can to help even though shes not really a fighter like the others. So I think I would be kinda sad to see her die too.

By the way with all this talk of sickness, they have both Hershel and now a combat medic. Sure he has a bit of an addiction, but between the two of them I can see them coming up with something.

Hawk Ashes
Lol... That is a good point.

If this is a new kind of virus never before seen by the world I doubt herschel and that medic would be able to help anybody before it kills off the people who come in contact with it. We'll have to wait and see.
It could be something never seen before or even a mere flu or cold that has always been around, but not caused much of a threat in today's society. This could even be citizen of woodbury that might still care for the governor for what ever reason and is trying to poison everyone to create chaos and panic. Just no telling about anything at this point, and like you said all we can do is just wait and see.

Lover

10,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
That's a very interesting theory about Daryl and the pig.

Consider this. With the world in ruins, humanity no longer has anyone to control the spread of deadly diseases, much less to quarantine or create vaccines. I feel like it may be a disease that already exists.

Somehow I highly doubt this would be what it is, considering it would wipe everyone out, but...the signs the boy exhibited were similar to those of the infamous ebola virus; fever, stomach pains, nausea, vomiting, bleeding from orifices (eyes, ears, mouth, nose, rectum) and so on. All symptoms very extreme. It is spread by initially by infected animals, then to humans who carry the virus via bodily fluids. Essentially, it causes your organs to liquefy and results in death.

It would explain the blood coming from places it should not have been. However, the events that happened in that episode took course over one day, correct? The virus normally would take several days at least to kill it's host. Which leads me to believe it isn't ebola. But something similar.

Anxious Hunter

11,690 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
No you've got it wrong. Did you see the walker on the fence with they eyes bleeding....or it was a fresh walker with the bloody eyes? I have a theory for that. There is something like the flu that is air bourne and its a virus.......

Back in the day the people had no cure for the flu and it killed millions of people (spanish flu and swine flu and a few other flus) they didnt know what was going on until people were dying then they looked for a cure for it and they found one....

Here is my thoery: The flu being air boune, because for the following reasons:
1. modern day medicine made it managable but they were in a apocolypse and there is very little medicine and when people get sick it's never a good sign.......
2. The walker on the fence since he was a fresher looking walker than the rest with the same symptoms (bleeding from the eyes...like patrick) has it and spread it to the people that were closest to the fense... (carl, patrick and the 4 kids that were there) I say that becasue they have weakened immune systems and that could be why....
3. It its air borne patrick got it and so did everyone else.....

Here's my prediction for sunday:
Patrick attacks everyone he can get his walker hands on and bites them thus causing from the sneak peak to have Glenn yelling "WALKERS IN D"
That causes a lot of people to die.... and it causes the group to split and thats when we meet abraham. and the others......

NOw I could be wayyyyyy wrong but you never know becasue it is the walking dead and you never know what will happen.

Sparkly Nerd

28,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Brandisher 100
SantaMcMurphy
I think a great way to end the series is for Daryl to get bit, he kills himself, and then the veeeery last part of the veeery last episode the remaining characters find out there is a cure.
There is a 4-part book series by Johnathan Maberry (starts with the book Rot & Ruin) and in the final book, both Sheriff Rick and "Quick-draw" Carl are mentioned (yes, TWD's Rick and Carl; their use was approved by Robert Kirkman) and the cure is
only developed 17 years after the start of the plague.
So it'll be awhile before Daryl gets bit... xd
Melisserz
SantaMcMurphy
I think a great way to end the series is for Daryl to get bit, he kills himself, and then the veeeery last part of the veeery last episode the remaining characters find out there is a cure.
There is a 4-part book series by Johnathan Maberry (starts with the book Rot & Ruin) and in the final book, both Sheriff Rick and "Quick-draw" Carl are mentioned (yes, TWD's Rick and Carl; their use was approved by Robert Kirkman) and the cure is
only developed 17 years after the start of the plague.
So it'll be awhile before Daryl gets bit... xd

which is good. Lets people get more attached to him.

Or....they could just kill him off when no one suspects a thing. That'd be fun to hearabout.

Lonesif's Bae

Powerful Conqueror

12,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
XxNeonBunniexX

Ok for season 4 episode one for those who have seen it ! ! ! !

*Spoiler Part Below*

Patrick the boy who was Carl's friend and got sick and died at the end of the episode...

They said that the next episodes are just going to be so intense

Well if Patrick was sick and in the episode he handed food for the others and shook DARYL'S hand while Daryl was eating gonk

OMG NOT DARYL ANYONE BUT HIM NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! ! ! !

Re-watched the episode a few times it's a amazing start to the season

Just take Carol and leave Daryl safe and sound and I am soo keeping my fingers crossed heart

and then Rick just have to ruin it by making carol leave. xd

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items