Welcome to Gaia! ::

What an interesting idea. I know up to recent volumes on the graphic novel, however as we all know the show greatly varies from the original story. It would be quite an interesting development, in that case their screwed. I think it only afffects the dead otherwise everyone would be a zombie
Meh for whatever reason I don't see Lori lasting too long on the show. The only thing she had going for her was her way with words, so unless she's gonna cling to one of the other "strong men" in the group she's left with Rick. Nothing against Rick but his priorites and attention aren't exactly on mark all of the time.

But then again my opinion is very biased as I've hated her character since the show took off. She's a little too manipulative for her own good.

If only I could have a Shane for Lori trade off xD

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Megathread 100
Dynasty Juliet
Riilo 420
If everybody already has the disease, but it doesnt effect them till they die...
Does that mean if lori' has a miscarage , her baby will become a zombie?
I have a feeling were gonna have a cool zombie baby eating her from the inside out.
eek

What do you think??

The only way the baby would do any harm if it was a zombie is if it dies after it develops hard fingernails. Otherwise it's just a zombie baby that can't do anything to infect the others.
I have had a child so I can tell you that they don't get teeth until 6+ months, fingernails start to get hard or sharpened after the baby is about a week old.
So it wouldn't be able to rip out of her or tare her insides up while it was in the womb. Who knows how it would react if she miscarried with it still in her, probably kick and thrash a whole lot more but newborns don't know how to crawl-walk and can't even hold it's head up...

Yes that's true, I also have a child, but its a show. So you never know..

Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Riilo 420
If everybody already has the disease, but it doesnt effect them till they die...
Does that mean if lori' has a miscarage , her baby will become a zombie?
I have a feeling were gonna have a cool zombie baby eating her from the inside out.
eek

What do you think??

The only way the baby would do any harm if it was a zombie is if it dies after it develops hard fingernails. Otherwise it's just a zombie baby that can't do anything to infect the others.
I have had a child so I can tell you that they don't get teeth until 6+ months, fingernails start to get hard or sharpened after the baby is about a week old.
So it wouldn't be able to rip out of her or tare her insides up while it was in the womb. Who knows how it would react if she miscarried with it still in her, probably kick and thrash a whole lot more but newborns don't know how to crawl-walk and can't even hold it's head up...

Wealthy Noob

5,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
She shouldn't of puked up those pills.
stare

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Megathread 100
MaskOfLace
I doubt it would be able to rip Lori apart... Even if it is far enough along to have fingernails, the fingernails would probably be soft (like when you put your hand in water for a while)

They would be soft, but zombies are know to be VERY strong. Baby or not, who knows.

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Megathread 100
BloodStricken
Modern Magic
BloodStricken
But the infected displayed an inhuman amount of strength, so maybe the baby can rip its way to freedom?

Also, if the baby lives then they need diapers, soothers, car seat, wipes etc. Maybe they will not need all of the supplies, but the would need a lot of supplies none the less for the baby. It could get sick or get a rash. So many possibilities.

Nope, sorry. Baby was alive. Dead mommy fell on it. Baby dead.

Damn it. Thanks for the spoiler. -__-

I don't think that will happen.

3,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I think they are going to die before they have the baby.......or it's just going to be Rick,Lori,and Carl........

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Modern Magic
BloodStricken
But the infected displayed an inhuman amount of strength, so maybe the baby can rip its way to freedom?

Also, if the baby lives then they need diapers, soothers, car seat, wipes etc. Maybe they will not need all of the supplies, but the would need a lot of supplies none the less for the baby. It could get sick or get a rash. So many possibilities.

Damn it. Thanks for the spoiler. -__-

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Megathread 100
BloodStricken

Thats is true but there are also a bunch of way to replace those things with something else.
Like diapers they could have reusable, soothers could be replaced by a finger, wipes, now there Im not so sure..

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Megathread 100
Modern Magic
Well, that wasn't a problem in the books, because babies can't withstand a fully grown dead mother falling on them.

If you haven't noticed they are barley going by the comics.
BloodStricken

Dapper Darling

9,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Riilo 420
GamblersXFate
If she had a miscarriage at the point she is at now in the pregnancy yes it would be a zombie but no it would not kill her because her body would force it out before then plus it's still not really all that formed and is rather small probably and i am guessing here about the size of a kidney bean maybe a bit bigger but not much. if it happens later in the pregnancy then yes it is very possible that it could kill her from the inside out . It all depends on timing of the miscarriage and how far along she is.

True, but they never did mention how far along she was.. and it wouldn't have teeth either way. I didn't think about that xp

that is true and i wish they would give us this information because it would make it so much easier to figure these things out. Though the baby would not have teeth a baby's fingernails do grow in the womb so i could see it as a possibility that the baby could tear her apart plus i could not see a zombie baby just sitting in her calmly i would think it would kick and squirm in the womb which could possibly harm her body.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff