Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Megathread 100
If everybody already has the disease, but it doesnt effect them till they die...
Does that mean if lori' has a miscarage , her baby will become a zombie?
I have a feeling were gonna have a cool zombie baby eating her from the inside out.
eek

What do you think??
Riilo 420
If everybody already has the disease, but it doesnt effect them till they die...
Does that mean if lori' has a miscarage , her baby will become a zombie?
I have a feeling were gonna have a cool zombie baby eating her from the inside out.
eek

What do you think??

This is exactly what I've been thinking about.
o wow!!!!! i never thought of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clean Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Medalist 100
ummmm idk most likely....only if she has a miscarige tho.i gess xp xp

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
That is a very valid point.

As cool as that is, it would be depressing as well. If the baby lives, then there is a chance it could kill them; via crying, making noise. Not to mention all the supplies they would need to support a baby. I think, in the long run, if Lori has the child, it will kill them all.

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
I think whether the baby lives or dies, it will cause problems.
If the child dies and becomes infected, then Lori will be killed, and she will rise as a zombie and kill whoever was nearby or tending to her. (Some one like Carol, or Beth or Maggie)

If the child lives, they will have to gather even more supplies, putting the group even more at risk. Not to mention the crying, especially if the baby has colic.

Either way, the baby will F them over.

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Megathread 100
sexy bioch got hacked
ummmm idk most likely....only if she has a miscarige tho.i gess xp xp

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it, especially after the car accident and I mean did anyone else not see all those zombies coming towards the house?

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Megathread 100
BloodStricken
I think whether the baby lives or dies, it will cause problems.
If the child dies and becomes infected, then Lori will be killed, and she will rise as a zombie and kill whoever was nearby or tending to her. (Some one like Carol, or Beth or Maggie)

If the child lives, they will have to gather even more supplies, putting the group even more at risk. Not to mention the crying, especially if the baby has colic.

Either way, the baby will F them over.

Yeah thats true I dont know how I would survive I have a 2 month old
and when shes mad she sure is loud.

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Megathread 100
BloodStricken
That is a very valid point.

As cool as that is, it would be depressing as well. If the baby lives, then there is a chance it could kill them; via crying, making noise. Not to mention all the supplies they would need to support a baby. I think, in the long run, if Lori has the child, it will kill them all.

They wouldnt really need to much, I mean in the situations they are in, she would only be able to breastfeed, and she would have to do that for at least a year but around 4-6 months they could just puree( or smush up REALLY good) the same food that they eat the baby wouldnt eat that much solid food for them to notice.

Dapper Darling

9,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
If she had a miscarriage at the point she is at now in the pregnancy yes it would be a zombie but no it would not kill her because her body would force it out before then plus it's still not really all that formed and is rather small probably and i am guessing here about the size of a kidney bean maybe a bit bigger but not much. if it happens later in the pregnancy then yes it is very possible that it could kill her from the inside out . It all depends on timing of the miscarriage and how far along she is.

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Megathread 100
GamblersXFate
If she had a miscarriage at the point she is at now in the pregnancy yes it would be a zombie but no it would not kill her because her body would force it out before then plus it's still not really all that formed and is rather small probably and i am guessing here about the size of a kidney bean maybe a bit bigger but not much. if it happens later in the pregnancy then yes it is very possible that it could kill her from the inside out . It all depends on timing of the miscarriage and how far along she is.

True, but they never did mention how far along she was.. and it wouldn't have teeth either way. I didn't think about that xp
Well, that wasn't a problem in the books, because babies can't withstand a fully grown dead mother falling on them.

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
But the infected displayed an inhuman amount of strength, so maybe the baby can rip its way to freedom?

Also, if the baby lives then they need diapers, soothers, car seat, wipes etc. Maybe they will not need all of the supplies, but the would need a lot of supplies none the less for the baby. It could get sick or get a rash. So many possibilities.

_banales_ rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 4, 3 Total: 14 (5-20)

This is an amazing show really. But I want to know why did he turn into a zombie after the sheriff killed him. He wasn't infected before? Was he? And if so how? I was disappointed when the old man died. I almost shed a tear. cat_sad
BloodStricken
But the infected displayed an inhuman amount of strength, so maybe the baby can rip its way to freedom?

Also, if the baby lives then they need diapers, soothers, car seat, wipes etc. Maybe they will not need all of the supplies, but the would need a lot of supplies none the less for the baby. It could get sick or get a rash. So many possibilities.

The baby is not important. You have to think whats important here. The survivors can actually handle zombies. I mean sure they're strong but they're slow and they have guns, so there. The one thing they can't survive from is each other. So they have to set emotions aside and do what moraly human. yum_pizza

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff