Welcome to Gaia! ::

No...i like the drama!!! xd
Oh come on people, im sure its pretty obvious the reason why he did all those things to save carl.
he was doing all that to suck up to lori and stuff.
Yeah he saved carl by getting the medicine but he was a jerk and wounded Odis for the walkers and to save his own tail.
I think hes envious of all that rick has even before the walkers.
also if it wasnt for rick's moral sense. he wound be munched to death by the walkers on the bus.
unless he stabbed them all one by one through the opening of the door. rolleyes

Im glad dale saw through his sham.
& andrea is the only idiot who is just about the female equivalent of shane.

Swashbuckling Shapeshifter

17,265 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Pimoh
USuck Brah
Pimoh
Carl kills him in the books biggrin
I hate Shane.

Please explain how and why THANK YOU heart

Pretty much Shane takes Rick into the woods to kill him, Carl follows, Carl sees Shane pull on gun on his dad, Carl takes out his gun and shoots Shane in the neck. cool
Everything ends well. 4laugh

This. All of this. Makes me sooooo freaking happy.

Dapper Gekko

thesexywolfess19
Pimoh
USuck Brah
Pimoh
I hate Shane.

Please explain how and why THANK YOU heart

Pretty much Shane takes Rick into the woods to kill him, Carl follows, Carl sees Shane pull on gun on his dad, Carl takes out his gun and shoots Shane in the neck. cool
Everything ends well. 4laugh

This. All of this. Makes me sooooo freaking happy.

emotion_dowant
For the record, thats the books way of putting it out there...But, from what im seein, the series is different...and Shane will die,just not that way...I guess we will all have to see for ourselves whenever it premiers on tv.

Greedy Lover

Tresxx
Oh come on people, im sure its pretty obvious the reason why he did all those things to save carl.
he was doing all that to suck up to lori and stuff.
Yeah he saved carl by getting the medicine but he was a jerk and wounded Odis for the walkers and to save his own tail.
I think hes envious of all that rick has even before the walkers.
also if it wasnt for rick's moral sense. he wound be munched to death by the walkers on the bus.
unless he stabbed them all one by one through the opening of the door. rolleyes

Im glad dale saw through his sham.
& andrea is the only idiot who is just about the female equivalent of shane.

THIS.
And didn't he even lose the knife in one of the walkers heads? I don't think he would've really lasted much longer had it not been for Rick. Seriously, he believes that Lori, Carl, and the unborn baby is his. He's so selfish. It's really sick imo. Just like how he killed off Otis and was going to do the same with Rick.
And I completely agree on you with Dale and Andrea. I mean seriously, she keeps kissing up to him and everything just because they had sex and he wanted to run away lmao. Please, he's in love with Lori as ******** up as it is. And as for Carl I agree.
I mean ********, he tried raping Lori, keeps pushing himself upon her, killed Otis, and tried to kill off both Rick and Randall. I mean, he's a good fighter, but he needs to get ******** bit already. lol.
i had a dream that shane forced lori to drink zombie blood. she screamed and choked then passed out and woke up as a zombie and they shot her ear off
Pimoh
wahmbulance Spoiler Alert wahmbulance
I hate Shane.

That's what i'm waiting for. ninja

Lonely Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yanno. Shane really annoys me. At first he seemed fine. But now as the show has gone on, he really pisses me off. I don't like how he doesn't listen to the group, and he doesn't seem to follow his gut instinct too well. He's too caught up in himself and being the "hero" or whatever. He's jealous of Rick, because Rick always follows the right gut instinct, ends up figuring out what he needs to do when at first he couldn't have a clue, but mostly he knows what he's doing. This is what makes Rick group leader quality, and Shane hates that. Also his jealousy over Rick because he is still alive and back with Lori and Carl gets in the way too much. I don't think he felt anything towards Andrea, I see it as he just used her to help him get over Lori and it's not working out too well. Shane is just stupid, and has turned into a complete jerk. And personally, I doubt I will ever end up liking him even if he does stop being a jerk, because of when he almost raped Lori. I don't care how drunk someone gets, that's just unforgivable.

Celebrating Sweetheart

5,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
In the episode when the camp was attacked by walkers when Rick and a few others went to town to get his guns and stuff (season 1... I forget which episode), I was hoping Shane would get bit by one of the them... or several. He didn't and I was disappointed lol. I was mad when Andrea's sister was was bit though. It was sad to see her go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff