Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Cara MiaKitty

I haven't read the comics, but I know of most of the spoilers.. and upcoming( maybe?) characters.. and When I read about that, it seemed the"best" way for anything to happen.

But anyway, formula goes sour. And I've had children.. and an infant needs SO MUCH FORMULA.
Like, I don't think anybody watching understands how much food that baby has had to have eaten. I mean, she looks totally healthy. It's just becoming .. unbelievable at this point.. Which makes me a little sad.
She is just so dang cute, and her little sad face. Ugh. I can't even.
But it is just so unrealistic.. To have a baby around. But her cuteness has won over everybody.

I will cry for days and have nightmares if she dies. Or when. I feel a when.

Tissues please. crying
i dont care what happens to her.
part of me just wants her to die so she can stop bringing down the group. but another part of wants to see her grow into a little badass like carl.
i kinda want to see her grow up.

1,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I think they'll keep her around for a while. She's the only baby there is (in our group, and as far as we know), so she's difficult to replace.
I have been nervous about Judith since the moment she popped out. I mean, come on, how long can a baby survive on this show? I get that she has protectors, but there's the whole crying factor. It's pretty hard to hide a baby from a horde, am I right or am I right? If a bunch of zombies ambles by, they generally hide from it - if they can - but hiding isn't the easiest thing when there's a baby. They may cry out at any moment. And it's not easy to run with a baby either. Obviously, they already pulled it off a few times. But it can't last. Their baby supplies are bound to run out too. It's not simple to get more anymore either. The creators and writers might be merciful enough to let her live to the end, but their track record doesn't offer much hope XD They're the Joss Whedons of zombies.

Desirable Darling

13,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
I think she's alright, for now.
I know she died in the comics, but the tv show changes things up quite a bit so we never really know what's going to happen.

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
User Image

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕪

space Apparently they've said they're going to start following the comics a bit more closely though 8,DDDD According to my fiancee, anyway, and he keeps up with all that chizz, so 8,DDDDDD

Cuddles Destroys

Bloodsucker

If they let the cannibals eat the baby I'm seriously going to have to put the show on halt for a little while.
They better not ******** go that far.
She should be okay for a little while longer. I can see her living to her toddler years.

Gracious Phantom

24,025 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
So far Judith has been a very quiet child. But I'm pretty sure she'll cause some tense moments. I'm not sure if an American tv-show would ever show a baby/young child being brutally slaughtered. So if something happens to her we won't see it. I'm not overly worried either for the same reason.

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I think if they had any plans to kill her they would've let her die with Lori when she was being born.

However, if I'm wrong my theory is it'll be a human killing her. Inadvertently or on purpose, I'm positive they won't let a walker have a Kid's meal. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff