Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
We need a new plot for season 4, or else, we'll just go beating around the bush. Oh please!

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The zothaq
Why?

It just has to end.
16 episodes of season 3 revolved around Rick's hunting and killing of the governor and vice versa.
Was expecting that the governor's story will end during the last episode, but, he flew away.

Definitely, we'll still see more of him in season 4. Hopefully, the story's gonna dig deeper and not only rely on those two d!ckheads running after another.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
JACKAL17 Extreme
The zothaq
Why?

It just has to end.
16 episodes of season 3 revolved around Rick's hunting and killing of the governor and vice versa.
Was expecting that the governor's story will end during the last episode, but, he flew away.

Definitely, we'll still see more of him in season 4. Hopefully, the story's gonna dig deeper and not only rely on those two d!ckheads running after another.
The prison arc lasted 40 issues in the comic.
The zothaq
JACKAL17 Extreme
The zothaq
Why?

It just has to end.

The prison arc lasted 40 issues in the comic.

Pretty much this.

And the comics are on issue 108. 40 issues a huge chunk of story material.

NatiStorm 's King

I really like the show's version of the Governor. Up until the last episode, I still had hope for him to come around. He's wasn't beyond redemption. Now he sorta is...

I don't think they'll spend the entire next season dwelling on him though. They have some good writers, so I'm sure they have something new planned.

Benevolent Lunatic

Right!? I reeally hope he dies in the season finale. Cause if he's still here in season 4....
I don't understand why he just took off and they switched to a happy ending...
Like seriously, there was zero cliffhanger. The cliffhanger is what makes you want to watch the next season. I was a bit less than impressed...

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Naidiah
Like seriously, there was zero cliffhanger. The cliffhanger is what makes you want to watch the next season. I was a bit less than impressed...

We are in the same boat. whee
Naidiah

So what, him still being alive and out there doesnt count as a cliffhanger for you?
uh, he went to another place to have a new army.. emotion_0A0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces