Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
Miss_Stevie_Gore
User Image

i love ur signature daryle is way sexy everyone else can just die now and leave him there id still watch

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Dude, stop being a punk and ruining it for everyone else. The internet bad a**..

Anyway, yeah, I read the novels too. I work at a comic store. I read each one that came in.

Thing is, the comics and the show are taking completely different turns with who dies or who doesn't die, main point: Dale and Shane.

Everyone who sees my point, ignore this guy who is trying to spoil it for you. He's just being a troll.

Sparkly Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The_Rising_JD
Dude, stop being a punk and ruining it for everyone else. The internet bad a**..

Anyway, yeah, I read the novels too. I work at a comic store. I read each one that came in.

Thing is, the comics and the show are taking completely different turns with who dies or who doesn't die, main point: Dale and Shane.

Everyone who sees my point, ignore this guy who is trying to spoil it for you. He's just being a troll.

Me? Trolling?

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Miss_Stevie_Gore
The_Rising_JD

Me? Trolling?
I was directing that at the poster of this thread. Unless you also are spoiling it for people.

Sparkly Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The_Rising_JD
Miss_Stevie_Gore
The_Rising_JD

Me? Trolling?
I was directing that at the poster of this thread. Unless you also are spoiling it for people.

Naw, someone asked how she died and I posted a picture.
If I post spoilers, I say so before people read. It's their choice. 4laugh

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Miss_Stevie_Gore
The_Rising_JD
Miss_Stevie_Gore
The_Rising_JD

Me? Trolling?

Well, yeah I noticed you did that.

Truly, the only thing I can say is that, some person decided to quote it at the wrong time and it spilled onto the other page. Other than that, it's not your fault if you gave a fair heads up. I don't know why people are trying to troll the fanbase.

Sparkly Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The_Rising_JD
Miss_Stevie_Gore
The_Rising_JD
Miss_Stevie_Gore
The_Rising_JD

Me? Trolling?

Truly, the only thing I can say is that, some person decided to quote it at the wrong time and it spilled onto the other page. Other than that, it's not your fault if you gave a fair heads up. I don't know why people are trying to troll the fanbase.

Some people are dicks.
Sadly, it happens.
Some guy called me an idiot and said I didn't know crap about the Walking Dead or the show.
I ended up being right.
Poo on his face.

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Miss_Stevie_Gore
The_Rising_JD
Miss_Stevie_Gore
The_Rising_JD
Miss_Stevie_Gore
The_Rising_JD

Me? Trolling?

Some people are dicks.
Sadly, it happens.
Some guy called me an idiot and said I didn't know crap about the Walking Dead or the show.
I ended up being right.
Poo on his face.
Ha nice.

Noticed your a Daryl fan. I was always a Dale fan because he was the guy who seemed the most heroic and realistic. Always trying to have a heart.

Sparkly Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The_Rising_JD
Miss_Stevie_Gore
The_Rising_JD
Miss_Stevie_Gore
The_Rising_JD

Some people are dicks.
Sadly, it happens.
I ended up being right.
Poo on his face.
Ha nice.

Noticed your a Daryl fan. I was always a Dale fan because he was the guy who seemed the most heroic and realistic. Always trying to have a heart.

Dale was my second favorite for that same reason.
Was pretty upset when he died.
I mean, he didn't even get in Andrea's pants!
Total let down...

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Dale's death was the main reason the comic fans, like me stood up and just were like "The fuq?"

How the hell, are you going to kill him off that easy? And why the hell, didn't they make him more of a bad a**? Lots of things were not done yet that Dale was supposed to do, so that was disapointed.

Like Andrea.

Hallowed Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Just a forewarning i am of the female origin and i was not trying to troll...I had left my gaia on my computer and my cousin got on...Sorry...

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
XxJdMnFaMoUsXx
Well at least people are beginning to die.

So in order for a show to be good people have to die? Kay kewl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff