Welcome to Gaia! ::

I haven't watch the new season of avatar. how do you rate it guys? and where can i watch it online for free

Thanks

OG Gaian

Desna
To be honest, I didn't cry. I was mostly just confused and left thinking "That's how they wanted to kill her off? Really?"

I was sad, but not moved to tears.

Seeing Emily Kinney cry on Talking Dead made me a little misty eyed, though. I felt bad for her.
This, except the last bit
My reaction was more like this:

Beth stabs Dawn. Dawn shoots Beth in the head.

"OH s**t!"

Daryl walks up and shoots Dawn.

"OH DAYUM! JESSSS VENGEANCE."

The groups decide to not shoot at each other.

"Yessss/Yayyyy. Good."

I never really watched the Talking Dead, but people are saying Beth's actor was crying.
That sucks. I heard that she hardly got any advance notice, only an episode before, and had to move and find a new job and everything and didn't know what to do. That was ******** up.

Mouse534's Waifu

Dedicated Noob

I got a little misty-eyed but that was because Daryl lost it.
Honestly, Hershel's death in Season 4 had more of an impact. I rage cried. ^^;
I was more sad seeing Beth stand up for Noah. Finally finding a strength deep down inside her and deciding to at least try. I actually liked her from season 3. Always had a soft spot for Beth and seeing her die did make me tear up. Daryl's reaction, of course he cried but it was more supposed to be for Beth having her fans sob not because Daryl was sad. At least I hope the writers weren't using her as a development for Daryl because that's just stupid. It should be more for Maggie if they have to use Beth's death for "development for a character".

The episode in season 4 when she told Daryl he would miss her. She was fully aware she wouldn't last long like the others in the group. Her heart was too pure, the sweet characters always die the ones who keep the group seeing hope and being the "voice of reason". Example; Dale, Hershel, Lori [Kind of].

I was hoping Maggie and Beth would reunite before Beth died, kind of like her escaping the hospital and running finally finding the group and running towards them with Noah by her side then being shot from a distance. Making it dramatic and have everyone in tears while Maggie held her sister in her arms. emo Would have had more meaning if it went with something like that.

Maggie should have been more worried about her sister, the lack of mentioning of Beth from Maggie was annoying and truly disappointing. neutral

Alien Informer

I didn't cry at all. lol
I was just happy it wasn't Carol.
The true underdog icon of female strength in this show.
I was more in shock at that moment. Then I started laughing once I thought about what just happened. She really thought she could kill Dawn without even going for the neck with the scissors?
i already knew beth was gonna die because they need to eliminate characters to add more like noah. I just wish beth killed that annoying dAWN and not just a stab with a scissor dramallama

Dapper Dabbler

At first I was really shocked and I didn't believe what happened. When Daryl carried her outside and then Maggie started crying, I started to cry, too. I also teared up when Emily Kinney was on the Talking Dead. She made me even more sad. emotion_kirakira

I'm kind of still in denial... T______T emotion_donotwant

Ruthless Allegiant

The Governor of Woodbury
Someone explain to me where this sudden fanbase for Beth came from? No one cared about her in seasons 2, 3, and 4a.

I know, right? gonk I just wish the season would start up again, so other things can happen and people stop talking about Beth.
I understand the death of a character and all, but I don't even think Hershel got this much outrage and he was a way better character.
All this Beth love is so completely left field.
I cried so hard that my dog woke up.
This is not confirmed so don't hate me:

But it's been rumored that Beth stabbed Dawn with the scissors in an attempt to save Noah from being stuck in that hospital with that evil Dawn. Yes she could have killed Dawn but that would lead to open fire. When Beth said "I get it now" It was mentioned earlier in the episode that "People use others to survive", This was a hint for Beth's death. Her life for Noah's freedom.

I think she went out heroically but I miss her already.

Also apparently we find out why Maggie did not talk about Beth when she was in search of Daryl. Another rumor but at least we will get an understanding of why she didn't bring Beth up or even seem worried.

Bashful Prophet

The saddest part is her not being a regular in the cast anymore.
I cried so hard!! I found out by the official Facebook page. BRUH WHY DID THEY DO THAT!? I didn't want to watch the episode lol.

Shaggy Consumer

I was actually angry they killed her off like that. I'd hoped for a more interesting end to original/key characters from this series. I was angry because I was confused about what actually happened in those moments of her death. Who shot her? I didn't see anyone shoot her but her head or whatever part that was shot just exploded with blood after the impact of the bullet? SO very confused.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff