Welcome to Gaia! ::

I NEW CAROL WAS GONNA BE ALIVE, WHY WOULD THEY KILL OFF T-DOGG SO THAT SHE COULD GO OUT THE DOOR, JUST TO HAVE HER DIE TOO LOL. BUT I GOT A FEELING CAROL IS GONNA GET MY BOY DARYL KILLED crying
psyst3m
random capooty
and daryl doesn't feel anything romantic for carol. he just pities her cause she's the weakest female character, was in an abusive relationship and lost her daughter.
No. no. no. no. no. no. no. Jesus christ if I have to read another one of your dumb posts I'm going to kill myself. Daryl doesn't pity her because she's weak.

She's actually turned into a stronger character than some of the other females ever were.

They relate to one another's losses and hardships. They have a mother/son type bond.

I totally agree with you. She may not know how to shoot, and fight as well as the others women. But I do think she brings something to the group.

Plus, she and Daryl have a really have a cute mother/son relationship. Daryl lost his mother at a young age, as we just learned, and Carol looks out for him. She helped him feel as if he belonged in the group.

Also about them doing 'the nasty' as people have said before, they didn't. Norman Reedus, the actor who plays Daryl, said that he is a virgin. And to quote exactly. ' I think that if anyone made moves on anyone, Carol would make moves on Daryl, and Daryl would probably just prematurely ejaculate in his pants and go hide in the bushes.' He finds the relationship too clichéd, romantically speaking.

But I am happy Carol is alive, even though I knew from the beginning that she would be. You can`t just kill T-Dog for no reason.
psyst3m
random capooty
and daryl doesn't feel anything romantic for carol. he just pities her cause she's the weakest female character, was in an abusive relationship and lost her daughter.
No. no. no. no. no. no. no. Jesus christ if I have to read another one of your dumb posts I'm going to kill myself. Daryl doesn't pity her because she's weak.

She's actually turned into a stronger character than some of the other females ever were.

They relate to one another's losses and hardships. They have a mother/son type bond.

my posts are not dumb, the ppl who reply to my posts are dumb, most of the time.
she's weak and she has no one so daryl pities her.

no they don't. they have a "part of the same group" bond. each member of the group sees it as one big family that they must look out for. theres nothing special btwn them other than carol being horny for him.
random capooty
psyst3m
random capooty

my posts are not dumb, the ppl who reply to my posts are dumb, most of the time.

no they don't. they have a "part of the same group" bond. each member of the group sees it as one big family that they must look out for. theres nothing special btwn them other than carol being horny for him.
You make me want to break the TOS. I'm trying admins, I'm really trying. crying
psyst3m
random capooty
psyst3m
random capooty

i'm sry.

Newbie Noob

SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
I NEW CAROL WAS GONNA BE ALIVE, WHY WOULD THEY KILL OFF T-DOGG SO THAT SHE COULD GO OUT THE DOOR, JUST TO HAVE HER DIE TOO LOL. BUT I GOT A FEELING CAROL IS GONNA GET MY BOY DARYL KILLED crying

That stands to reason, Daryl does care about her and she is not as young and able bodied as the other girls so I would not be surprised if that is how he ultimately meets his end...

I just hope its not soon.

I think the next person who should die (since someone is eventually gonna HAVE TO) should be Maggie's sister who's name I forget because she has very little to do with the series besides being related to Maggie and Hershal.

Newbie Noob

psyst3m

Haha!

Yeah I've seen him alot around TWD forums going against the popular or common idea and being adamant about it.

Let the man/boy have his opinion, just move on. No need to get stressed because he doesn't agree with you.

Anxious Poster

I'm happy that she survived, bless her.
I prefer to think of Daryl and Carol's relationship as more of mother and son, but it wouldn't kill me if they got together.
Darius D.
psyst3m

Haha!

Yeah I've seen him alot around TWD forums going against the popular or common idea and being adamant about it.

Let the man/boy have his opinion, just move on. No need to get stressed because he doesn't agree with you.

EXACTLY WHO MY CHOICE FOR THE NEXT DEATH DUDE, BETH OR MAGGIE ARE THE ONES WHO I THINK WILL GO NEXT. BUT THE ONE WHO I WANT TO GET KILLED NEXT IS GLENN, CAN'T STAND EM, DUNNO WHY

Shameless Conversationalist

15,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I know, I like those two together. They're perfect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff