Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just when it seems like everyone's doing great.
Throw in (what appears to be) a nasty fatal virus stare

So...can we say Rick is crazy and witnessing that green woman kill herself was probably not helping his mental state?

Has Carol not officially become Mother Badass by teaching those kids how to fight lawl.

Do we miss Andrea? Hmm?

Thank God Maggie isn't pregnant. I just can't with pregnancies during this show.

Poor Beth, back to finding some dude to throw it back for.

And raining walkers = my shitting myself

Overall this was a wonderful 1st episode to the season. And the season preview looks so damn badass

Discuss:
Your feelings of the episode tonight.

Apocalyptic Friend

I got all new respect for Carol, seriously. These kids NEED to know how to protect themselves. It frees up far more possibilities when a kid learns to defend themselves rather than having to rely 100% on the adults around them. It's a win-win situation.

Mega Loiterer

anyone else worried that rick will throw a fit?
carol seemed pretty positive she needed to hide it from him.

i completely agree with what she's doing though, if those kids aren't taught how to survive they might as well be thrown to the walkers now for all the good this "protection" from adults is going to do them.

Agile Hero

11,850 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
I don't see why Rick should get angry at Carol, when he taught Carl how to use a gun...
Also, looks to me like Rick is gonna hook up with Michonne.

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
iamapeanut24
I don't see why Rick should get angry at Carol, when he taught Carl how to use a gun...

We should all know that Rick is a huge hypocrite by now.

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Loved the premier and if things keep going on this route, it's going to be a great season.

As for the kids, I don't like them, but from the way they acted, I think the writers are going to use them as tools for the groups demise. That one little brat obviously isn't up to speed that walkers will rip your throat out, so maybe she's like Hershel was and thinks they're still people and may end up letting a whole d*mn herd in thinking she's being nice to an actual person.

Also, I'd bet you a penny and a fiddle of gold (name that quote cool ) that it wasn't contamination that killed Patrick, but the Z virus is progressing to the point where it's killing off perfectly healthy people. Which means reanimation will only take minutes after the brain dies and, since there's no injuries, perfectly able bodied walkers.
Mix all that together in close quarters like the prison and a sh*t load of people who have no idea what to do in this situation and we got ourselves a nice, bloody, gore fest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff