Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widow

Dangerous Wife

Hey there walkers and survivors.
They are finally going to be introducing The Governor, in season three.
which will be released in October of this year.
David Morrisey is going to be playing him.

Not sure how I feel about him playing the Governor.
But Kirkman has done a great job with casting so far, so I'm sure he wont disappoint.

What do y'all think?

I love that they are adding more bits of the comics in.
but I also love that the show is different from the comics.
keeps the show fresh, imo.

If you dont know who the governor is, go read the comics NOW.

sauce: The walking dead finds its governor
RobertKirkmans twitter

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
I'm sort of excited! Though, I'm wondering how much they'll tone down the brutality that happens during this "arc" on the TV show. After all, they can't exactly show everything that happens in the comics in graphic detail. AMC is not HBO or Showtime.

Widow

Dangerous Wife

Yukino Makoto-kun
I'm sort of excited! Though, I'm wondering how much they'll tone down the brutality that happens during this "arc" on the TV show. After all, they can't exactly show everything that happens in the comics in graphic detail. AMC is not HBO or Showtime.

Yeah it does get pretty brutal in the comics.
they will probably leave out the genital mutilation that michonne dishes out on him lol

They have done pretty good with violence so far though, so they will probably push the limits honestly.

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Vitalli
Yukino Makoto-kun

they will probably leave out the genital mutilation that michonne dishes out on him lol

They have done pretty good with violence so far though, so they will probably push the limits honestly.

I think so too. After all, there's been beheadings of walkers on screen, and walkers eating peoples' faces off. It's pretty graphic. But then there's also the stuff with the convicts in the prison, which is graphic, but not in the gory way. It's pretty disturbing all around.

Omnipresent Cultist

Pretty sure the rape scene will be downplayed and Idk if they will keep cutting off Rick's already ruined hand. xD
He first needs to break it against a prisoner's face.... Or someone's face. lol

Widow

Dangerous Wife

Yukino Makoto-kun
Vitalli
Yukino Makoto-kun

I think so too. After all, there's been beheadings of walkers on screen, and walkers eating peoples' faces off. It's pretty graphic. But then there's also the stuff with the convicts in the prison, which is graphic, but not in the gory way. It's pretty disturbing all around.
I cant wait til they go to the prison. which im sure they will. its such a cool/messed up part of the comics.
plus if they didnt i would wonder how they would bring the Governor in if they dont go to the prison.
I honestly thought that they were outside a prison in the preview for this past episode.
what with the fence and what not.

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Vitalli
Yukino Makoto-kun
Vitalli
Yukino Makoto-kun

I cant wait til they go to the prison. which im sure they will. its such a cool/messed up part of the comics.
plus if they didnt i would wonder how they would bring the Governor in if they dont go to the prison.
I honestly thought that they were outside a prison in the preview for this past episode.
what with the fence and what not.

I'm just waiting for the build up. I really think the end of this season will be them being forced to leave Hershel's farm and head to the prison.

Though, with the way the show is mixing up/extending/etc. the bits in the comics (like Shane still being alive), maybe they might meet the Governor first in Woodbury? Like, they think it's a safe place to stay after leaving the farm, before they find out what a complete monster he is.

Widow

Dangerous Wife

Jessabeth19
Pretty sure the rape scene will be downplayed and Idk if they will keep cutting off Rick's already ruined hand. xD
He first needs to break it against a prisoner's face.... Or someone's face. lol
he breaks it on Tyrese i believe.
I would rather him not lose his hand though tbh.

Widow

Dangerous Wife

Yukino Makoto-kun

I'm just waiting for the build up. I really think the end of this season will be them being forced to leave Hershel's farm and head to the prison.

Though, with the way the show is mixing up/extending/etc. the bits in the comics (like Shane still being alive), maybe they might meet the Governor first in Woodbury? Like, they think it's a safe place to stay after leaving the farm, before they find out what a complete monster he is.

Thats possible.
Hmm maybe that kid Randall is from woodbury, and tells them about it in the next episode.
and if they do kill that kid, maybe thats the last straw for hershell? and they all have to leave.
idk honestly, it can really happen in anyway. its so fun to speculate though. whee

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Vitalli
Yukino Makoto-kun

Thats possible.
Hmm maybe that kid Randall is from woodbury, and tells them about it in the next episode.
and if they do kill that kid, maybe thats the last straw for hershell? and they all have to leave.
idk honestly, it can really happen in anyway. its so fun to speculate though. whee

That would be AWESOME. Though, it really looks like Randall is gonna be killed in the next episode. After all, Hershel seemed okay with Rick killing the guys in the bar, because he knew they were a threat to everyone on the farm.

Widow

Dangerous Wife

Yukino Makoto-kun
Vitalli
Yukino Makoto-kun

Thats possible.

That would be AWESOME. Though, it really looks like Randall is gonna be killed in the next episode. After all, Hershel seemed okay with Rick killing the guys in the bar, because he knew they were a threat to everyone on the farm.

How far into the comics are you?

Thats true, plus Hershell shot and essentially killed that other guy.
ugh I am just so excited.

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Vitalli
Yukino Makoto-kun
Vitalli
Yukino Makoto-kun

Thats possible.

I know about the cannibals and the "doctor" trying to make it to DC. I'm pretty much up to date/spoiled for everything.

Widow

Dangerous Wife

Yukino Makoto-kun
Vitalli
Yukino Makoto-kun
Vitalli
Yukino Makoto-kun

Thats possible.

I know about the cannibals and the "doctor" trying to make it to DC. I'm pretty much up to date/spoiled for everything.
ohh okay,
you still have a bit more to go.
Im on 93 emotion_kirakira and 94 just came out today, havent had a chance to read/pick it up yet though.
it gets so AWESOME. omg.

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Vitalli
Yukino Makoto-kun
Vitalli
Yukino Makoto-kun
Vitalli
Yukino Makoto-kun

Thats possible.

ohh okay,
Im on 93 emotion_kirakira and 94 just came out today, havent had a chance to read/pick it up yet though.
it gets so AWESOME. omg.

I'm waiting for Rick's telephone! And Michonne, of course.

Widow

Dangerous Wife

Yukino Makoto-kun
Vitalli
Yukino Makoto-kun
Vitalli
Yukino Makoto-kun

ohh okay,
it gets so AWESOME. omg.

I'm waiting for Rick's telephone! And Michonne, of course.
nooo not the telephone crying
i cried, i get way into stuff when i read.
awhh yeahh I love michonne, she is the biggest badass ever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff