Welcome to Gaia! ::

Holy s**t a TV show has never made me cry so ******** hard. I was all ugly snot cry "NOOOOOOOO DAAAHAAAHAAAALLLE."
He was annoying at times but it's sad he had to go like that emo
It was sad to see Dale die, but if I had to choose out of all the characters to go... it'd be him.

Dale was the last real link to the world before. He represented compassion, kindness, and there is no place for those values in this world anymore.

Hunter

It is sad that Dale is gone, but honestly, it was probably going to happen sooner or later.
                Still though, Carl shouldn't have been messing around with that walker, or at least shot it when he had the chance.

Wonder if Andera is going to try to kill herself again......
                oh well, if she does, least no one will be around to stop her this time.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Carl has his head way out far outer space. Stupid kid. o_o

Ruthless Pyromaniac

15,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
zothaq
I'm glad he is gone
I second that.

Perfect Target

21,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Rabbit Gear
I was greatly saddened that Dale dies in such a gruesome way. But at the same time, I couldn't wrap my head around the idea that this malnourished zombie that wasn't strong enough to immediately pull its feet from the dirt when Carl saw it suddenly had enough strength to tear open a cow and then tear open dale. I know we're soft and squishy but unless tv people (and cows) are now made of thin sliced deli ham, I they went just a little overboard with it.

all the same, r.i.p. Dale
you got a point there.. rofl
Ms Fay
It was sad to see Dale die, but if I had to choose out of all the characters to go... it'd be him.

What about T-Dog? He basically didn't show UP in a couple of episodes. And he really doesn't contribute a whole lot to the group. Dale didn't HELP the group, but he did provide a tether for the group, to keep them from going off the deep end, and into the new world.
I can't decide how I feel about Dale's death...It was sad, certainly. When the zombie was...Doing it's thing to his midsection...I won't lie... I almost lost my dinner. I think, how he died, was sad...But that he died? I can't..Really complain.

He was their last bastion of humanity...Something that's entirely important... But I found his insightful deliveries annoying >.<

More annoying than Andrea. Which is...Kinda bad, since I'm hoping they use her for Walker Bait.

But out of respect...RIP Dale, RIP
zothaq
I'm glad he is gone

I'm sorta glad only in the fact that he was starting to get really annoying. The world ended and I understand he was trying to keep them all 'human' by having a good justice system and what not but honestly he was way too nosey. He just kept butting into everyone's s**t I mean, if the world ended I wouldn't really be poking and proding at people's personal affairs.

Distinct Explorer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
Rabbit Gear
I was greatly saddened that Dale dies in such a gruesome way. But at the same time, I couldn't wrap my head around the idea that this malnourished zombie that wasn't strong enough to immediately pull its feet from the dirt when Carl saw it suddenly had enough strength to tear open a cow and then tear open dale. I know we're soft and squishy but unless tv people (and cows) are now made of thin sliced deli ham, I they went just a little overboard with it.

all the same, r.i.p. Dale

Technically the zombies have boney fingers. When they are attaching someone they cant really get tired like we can so they can just keep going and going without their mussels hurting. And cows cant really defend themselves and dale was really old.
I pay my respects crying
CrymsonShadow
Ms Fay

What about T-Dog? He basically didn't show UP in a couple of episodes. And he really doesn't contribute a whole lot to the group. Dale didn't HELP the group, but he did provide a tether for the group, to keep them from going off the deep end, and into the new world.
You know... T-Dog is such a minor character in the show (to me) that I kinda forgot about him...

Familiar Millionaire

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
carl is so goddamn selfish, if he didnt want people to die he would do his part and keep out of trouble.
not to mention no-one even talked to him about sophie's death, how about some damn understanding and consoling, he just lost a friend.

R.I.P DALE, my favorite character heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces