Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
The voice of reason is dead. Humanity is doomed. :[

If they don't seriously take what Dale said in that room before he died to heart, they'll be no worse than the other group that they're so afraid of in, say, 3 episodes or so.

But as Dana Gould said afterwards on the Talking Dead, when the voice of reason dies, someone will always step up to take its' place. I hope he's right.

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I cried so hardcore.. I had tears running down my face, and it ruined my whole night.. I even teared up when he started crying just when he was throwing his 2 cents in about why they shouldn't kill Randall.. It was so sad though.. then my parents laughed at me for crying.. :'(

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
The Walking Dead is one of the few shows that can make hardcore zombie fans cry at the death of a character. Because unlike other zombie flicks, you really get to know these guys. Dale wasn't just some meat bag who made stupid choices and got killed by a zombie. To us, he was a real person. And he shall be missed.
Jassadi
Good theory

Thanks whee
Never read the graphic novels, so not sure how it goes, but it was just something to think about

Newbie Noob

This is all Carl's fault scream

STUPID CARL scream
          I loved Dale. Y U DIE ON ME?

Fanatical Zealot

I'm hoping it was a dream.

When they shot him, in the episode, I literally looked away.

Couldn't stand it, felt sort of sick, felt really bad.

I didn't cry but man, it was one of the strongest attachments I've had to a fictional character.

Sophia is dead, Dale is dead, carl is a moron, Shane is still alive and a murderer and there's a bunch of other crap.

This show is practically dead.
if carl didnt ******** with the walker dale would not have died sad i miss him already
Carl should have died, I agree! stressed But the reality is he is alive and hopefully him and Shane both die soon...
Dale: I KNOW WHAT KIND OF MAN YOU ARE!? scream

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
i cant belive that dale died, i didnt see that coming, but now i think shane will try to take over the group now ninja

Newbie Noob

7,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Yes, R.I.P. :c
poor Dale! I really miss him. =/ He died like such a Badass in the comics!!

Aged Lunatic

When realization hit Carl that it was his fault, I almost began sobbing. I was angry too. Carl shouldnt have been messing around in the first place. When Rick raised the gun, thats when I began crying. R.I.P Dale. ;-;
he's in a better place. no longer needing to run from the flesh eaters. (i know its a show but its so sad that of all people, he died) crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff